my first baby buy :)

thats a nice way of thinking of it kelsey :) mummy wannabe yeah iit makes you ovulate :)

it keeps me going! still have down days but just have to keep thinking it, xx

Hope you ladies are ok :hugs:

I'm trying to stay positive at the moment, I'm CD 20 and got my third high on my CBFM today, I've been cramping for the last two days and started with ewcm today so reckon I'll ovulate tomorrow, Saturday or possibly Sunday ! I want this to be it sooooooooo bad !!!!!

I bought some tommee tippee dummies the other day, clear ones. They were on off $5 off so had to get them :) kinda like a good luck (i hope)

xx

aww cute, i read today that when you ovulate your most fertile between 3pm-7pm and even more fertile 5pm-7pm i might give that a try this month!! xx

its so hard to do it those times tho if you work,
im going to a car boot this weekend if it stays nice, it makes me feel better to buy stuff, i dont care if its stuff for me, but baby stuff makes me so happy, second hand or not x

i no, normally were doing dinner his just getting in from work ect, aww thats nice hun yeah buying clothes makes me happy to:) no more for us tho till :bfp: :( xx

hey not been on mucht his week been feeling bit fed up still no period :( did a test yesterdat knew i wasnt it was neg :( so still waitin for period so can take clomid car boot tmz :) hope you all have good weekend x

I havn't brought anything yet but when i got married, DH brought me a new born baby knitted jumper as a wedding gift.
I know it kinda sound silly but it was his way of telling me he's ready.
Its soo tiny and small!
Makes me smile when ever i pick it up... :)
xXx

arw thats very sweet and a lovely way to show you hes ready!!
i cant wait to get paid so that i can buy a few more things, i want to buy blankets and socks this month ha x

I havn't brought anything yet but when i got married, DH brought me a new born baby knitted jumper as a wedding gift.
I know it kinda sound silly but it was his way of telling me he's ready.
Its soo tiny and small!
Makes me smile when ever i pick it up... :)
xXx

aww hun thats a great gift :D

i cant stop reading the baby name section, found a name i thought was unusual Ellodie
sounding like melody.

yeah id never heard of it either, my surname has 1 sylable so think i need a double sylabe first name x
mine is cope

i read a lady saying her bfs surname was moist!! oopsy ha x

aww thats a lovley girt good new i think im spotting :) sorry if tmi :p and we decied on girls name faye for a girl x

aww thats a lovley girt good new i think im spotting :) sorry if tmi :p and we decied on girls name faye for a girl x

faye is nice, we already have a faith
so you have had your clomid, does this spotting mean you could be pregnant or making you start your peroid, either way its a good sign i think ha x

nah it just means i can start the clomid 2nd day of my bleed this is really light spotting tho hopin im on propley tmz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->