my first baby buy :)

Hey

How are you?
I've had such a stressful few weeks with work
My manager has handed in his notice because he just doesn't suit the job. He wants to talk about inappropriate things really loudly all the time and our customers don't want to hear things like what he talks about.
Another girl won't talk to me because I had to have words with her about being lazy but were friends outside of work, so she's put me in a hard position and I've upset her
Were barely talking and making it awkward for other people.

I just don't need all this childish crap it's like being back at school.
I'd love to leave but can't until I'm pregnant.
I love everyone else I work with, it just takes 1 bad apple to upset things.

Building work on the house starts in a few weeks. Can't wait to get things done.

Going away to Lawrence's parents caravan again next weekend with my best friend and her hubby for a boozey weekend, we do it every year and will continue when we have children x

How's the babies?
Eliza can walk pushing her walker now at 9 months x

aw hun it sounds like you need a break :( hope things get better for you soon james is great thank you took him out for the day with the bf had some lunch and did bit shoppin was really nice day got him some bits from debenhams sale and treated my self to few new bits cos all my clothes to big now lol x

Glad you had a nice day.
Just got in from my friends and going to watch a film in bed.
I'm knackered!
How old is James now?
Bet it's flying by x

hes 7 weeks today its flying by so fast took him be weighed today and he ten pound11 now :) ! you seem bit happier hun :) x

My manager has handed his notice in, it was my last day working with him today as took tomorrow off before we go away for the weekend. Manager leaves Friday and I will start to get happier working there again! He has done nothing but mess things up and drive our customers away.

Wow 7 weeks gone so quickly!
Keep updating us on Facebook with photos x

will put more pics up hun want make an album of them on fb but dont know how :(he rolled over today :O was playn on his changn mat on tummy and rolled over picked him up and put him back and did it again lol :) aw thats good it must of been hard workn with someone like that x

You go into your profile and it should say upload photo/album x
Bless him rolling over, he will want to start grabbing them toys x

I've been made manager of the coffee shop now and the old manager has gone. So we are all happier again. Been very stressful but we will slowly get over it.
Had a nice weekend away but not as relaxing as I needed.
X

thats great news hun did you see james smiling pics on fb he smiles and laughs all time had have his vacanations today poor baby felt so mean x

Got to be done tho the injections. He be fine.
No I didn't see anymore photos. Did your sister tag you in them? I'll look on your profile now as I don't seem to be seeing much on Fb.

I've been selling lots of stuff on Facebook and its all going really quickly. Making a quick few quid x

i put them up hun so you should be able see them :/ brought james a pumpkin costume hes going look so cute! how are you hun ? any news on when you can have anthoer round of ivf x

Arw bless him, he will look cute.
I have a hospital appt on 20th nov to go through things and let me know when I'll be possible going back to collect injections.

I started another diet 2 weeks ago and lost 6.5lbs so I'm doing ok so far. I do well for about 4 weeks then I only loose 1 lb or 0.5lb each week but better than nothing.
Want to loose at least a stone before Xmas, then enjoy Xmas and crack on again after in time to start treatment end of jan.

Builders started today. Looks so different already, looking forward to seeing it fully done x

make sure you let us know how the appointment goes hun :) bet you cant wait till your place is done. James is doing great atm sleeping through the night only wakes once at 5.30 for a feed and back down at 6ish x

He's a good boy. Hope it stays like that for you.
Have you finished college? X

yeah i finsihed few weeks before my due date want to do somthing else but not when he so young want to enjoy him first :)

Hope everyone ok, finally written my birth story :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...on-story-natural-delivery-my-10lb-prince.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->