my first baby buy :)

Will be 9 days over when I get induced tomorrow, would of liked to wait longer but my spd is getting worse each day and I cant cope anymore.

Its a propess induction so I go tomorrow and have the pessary put in, then I get monitored for half an hour and then after I go home to hopefully go into labour! Fingers crossed it works!

yeah i had the pessary it worked for me but james went into distress :( i was 13 days over due was meant be done at 12 days over but had no beds . they kept me in once the pessary was in. good luck hun update when you can x

They have admitted me which sucks. I hate hospitals! Had one pessary at 5 and having another one at 11, having contractions now. Will update later on :) hope everyone else is ok :)

ooh exciting dont think you going be needing the one at 11 hun! lol i only had one at 2 in afternoonish waters went at 5.20 in morning x

hiya all its to quiet on here latley :( hope everyones ok im so tired today :sleep: going have a nap whilst james is sleep. hes started gurgling and smiling and its soooooo adorable :cloud9:

I just read that Lola had her baby Friday eve :) she said he was 10lbs and she's still in hospital with an infection :( hope she's ok x

Where you hear that Cheryl?
Wow 10lbs what a whopper!
I haven't got too much to say really, I'm struggling with the wait, I just want to be pregnant or having a baby like everyone else so get upset quite a lot.

We had the smallest room plastered which will be the baby room, and builders starting in a few weeks. L

Looking forward to things changing in the house. A lot of money to do it up but needs doing. Then got to save for the next thing.

How is little Isla and James doing?

:hugs: hayley x james is great thanx he having his photo taken tommrow for local baby comp so he be in local paper!:happydance: cheryl how you feelin now? x

Take a picture and show us what they take.
We need to see updated photos Jen x

okay il put some more up on facebook soon as i get chance hes got some much hair at back of his head bit thin on top tho lol bless him :) hoping i can get a copy of pics they take brought him loads treats today he got a choice of 2 outfits for tommrow :)

Bless him. They loose what hair they have anyway. He's got quite fair hair at the mo?

They might give you a copy of the photo if not up have to show us the paper clipping.
Did James have a newborn photo shoot? X

yeah he did there lovley il have take photos of them and upload them, his hairs lite brown at back x

:hi:

Sorry haven't been on, only got out of hospital on tues. But had my boy on the 21st, naturally at 11.48pm and he was 10lb!

Will write a birth story soon and post pics, but he has a full head and is adorable!

Hope everyones ok :flower:

aww congratulations lola :) im going write my birt story when get chance :) hayley i saw you had a leak what a night mare :( james sleeps at 12 till 3 then 3 till 6 atm x

Saw the photos Jen. Very sweet!

We had the little room plastered upstairs which will be the baby room, so we took radiator off and it had been dripping through since weds until all black water was dripping through our living room ceiling!
There's always something!!
Builders starts on 22nd October so looking forward to that.
I'll post before and after pictures when it's done.

Went out last night and feeling a bit worse for wear today ha I don't go out very often and I get drunk so quick ha
Waiting for Lawrence to make me dippy egg x

i was so exited when i had james cos i hadnt had a runny egg whilst pregnant best egg i hd was after i had him lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->