my first baby buy :)

Just wondering if you could help me , does this opk look positive or negative to you ? I took it at 2.30pm so 8 minutes, but took this after 5 minutes.

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/fca2bff6.jpg

My CBFM gave me my 7th high this morning, I'm CD24. I had ewcm on thursday and cramps, and ewcm on and off since Saturday :shrug:

Thank you for your help ladies !!

Hubby looked at it and said the line was darker than the control line and I had quite a lot of ewcm about 2 hours ago.

I bought a new born set earlier , I shall upload a pic later on !

xx

Sorry for jumping in girls, but I couldn't help it. I was looking into buggies last week and saw one I loved and would love to get it. Soooooo glad its not just me thats like this.

As for OPK pic - its nearly pos if not pos already. Ewcm is good sign!!!

GL XXX

Here's my newborn set I bought today xx ...

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/d5df0f88.jpg

thats a gorge set hun is it sad that i miss my pram i want to visit it lol its at mums at min x

aww :haha: thats cute, my sis is over ive just showed her all my baby bits :cloud9: she hasnt brought any yet and she's 11 weeks pregnant lol she loves all my stuff, :hehe: xx

Aww I'd of brought the whole of mothercare lol had a funny moment with car seat it attaches to a base and we where trying to remove it must of taken over an hour 3 people till manged it had thing on bak had pull up to remove it lol got to practice collapsing it x

:haha: yeah keep trying to do it you will get the hang of it , what does your mum think of you buying all baby bits? xx

She like it at car boot she was worse than me buying vests n baby gros lol they know it makes me happy x

Sorry for jumping in girls, but I couldn't help it. I was looking into buggies last week and saw one I loved and would love to get it. Soooooo glad its not just me thats like this.

GL XXX

hey whats your situation? x

jennie how did it go today?

why do they make putting baby stuff together etc so hard
my friends pram is hard to put down, i dont want to look stupid like i havent got a clue ha x

Hey I took it today no side effects so far feel normal :) my pram is easy when u been shown I think it had handle at back u pull it up n shake it n collapses just need practice can't wait to be a mommy

GL XXX

hey whats your situation? x

jennie how did it go today?

Hi mummy.wannabe and all, we are ttc no.1 at the mo. No luck yet so are at the point of going to talk to doc etc. I haven't any major baby buys just yet but am startign to knit a baby blanket !!:baby:

aww thats cute hun love knitted blankets,

jenn - click on one of ours and then see if there is one you like or make up, then go to user cp and then to signiture then copy and paste the url into the box , preview it to make sure uve done it right , :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->