my first baby buy :)

I've just read the whole thread! I'm so glad I'm not alone. I bought the tiniest pair of socks yesterday with a little bunny and a carrot on them. So cute!!

It's roasting I'm out at moment what you up 2 day of clomid today feel same hope it works x

hey :) ive been sunbathing in the garden all day and writing a baby list for my sis of the stuff she needs, as she is here for 2 weeks looking after our dogs while we go on holiday :D :happydance: hope the clomis works hun , :hugs: xx

I've just read the whole thread! I'm so glad I'm not alone. I bought the tiniest pair of socks yesterday with a little bunny and a carrot on them. So cute!!

hi bet it took you a while to read it all ha
its so addictive to buy stuff for a baby whether you have one or not yet.
god knows what we all be like when we actually fall pregnant x

it is going to be hot all week! wish i was off work to enjoy the sun, bet its raining on my day off ha

jenn hope it works for you, are you meant to get side effects? x

thanx hun you can get side effects i read the clomid board in long term ttc and they say headaches are common n a pulling feeling on side iv read leaflet think just have keep an eye on it done my signature :)

jenn your ttc ticker has come up but the pic hasnt
mummy, yours has come up with how long you have been ttc and trying to conceive thing lol
:D

i figured it out, i didnt know what code thing to post in, it didnt work with the url button, oh well done one now x

ive got all the vests and babygrows (in white) tha we will need from newborn right up to 9-12 months! i just kept buying bits off ebay. also bought a steriliser and lots of bottles and bibs from ebay. ive got lot of wash stuff, towels, nappies etc that i also got off ebay lol.

its all very very cheap, and we've bought everything in white. when i do eventually get pregnant, all we'll need to get is furniture like the cot etc, proper clothes (but obviously cant get that until i get pregnant and know what it is!), and nappies and milk an that sort of stuff. but we have all the basics :) just gotta get pregnant now lol xxx

ive got all the vests and babygrows (in white) tha we will need from newborn right up to 9-12 months! i just kept buying bits off ebay. also bought a steriliser and lots of bottles and bibs from ebay. ive got lot of wash stuff, towels, nappies etc that i also got off ebay lol.

its all very very cheap, and we've bought everything in white. when i do eventually get pregnant, all we'll need to get is furniture like the cot etc, proper clothes (but obviously cant get that until i get pregnant and know what it is!), and nappies and milk an that sort of stuff. but we have all the basics :) just gotta get pregnant now lol xxx

aww thats lovely :D :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->