my first baby buy :)

thats sorta what iv been doing buying a size bigger and stretchy stuff and most my clothes would fit a bump in.
i cant wait to have a bump!! im so excited about it and hope im big, ill proberly regret saying it because it proberly hurts but i want a lovely big bump. and im going to wear tight top to show it off, my friend hid hers because she didnt like people touching her.

how do you all feel about people touching your belly when you have a bump?
i really dont mind, some people say, i dont go around touching anybody else belly, why touch mine, but i just think people like babies and think there special and to see a pregnant woman is lovely, and thats y they touch you xx

im the same the bigger the better and i want my belly button to pop lol id be fine with people i know touching my belly id rather strangers ask though if they asked and didnt look dodgy id prob be ok cos its a speacial thing x

i work in a coffee shop and have all the regulars who you feel you kinda know a bit and i think all customers would touch a bump and no one has been pregnant at work before x

Hi ladies glad to see you're all doing ok !!

I've not been on for a few days, hectic at work and had a sick hubby to look after.

I'm waiting for af to show, when that will be I have no idea seen as februarys cycle messed up and was 20 days late !!

Keep us updated ladies xx

hey ladies loving all the new bits :D im doing good holiday is really nice, lovely not not do any house work/cooking/ ect, we actually havent :sex: seince weve been here :haha: just fell straight asleep once weve came in, plus been to burt to be rubbing haha. xx

jen you have to get the matching stuff ha

kelsey are you away with family, i hate doing it when away with family, just incase!! ha

missymoo im good,hope you are, i havent a clue when i am meant to get my peroid either, frustrating is not the word!!

lol i prob wil get it been car boot got good bargain a vibrting baby bouncer a chicko one dunno if spelt that right for five pound in lovley condtion 2 :) also got a my first tooth pot its white with a teddy on lid really pretty an eyore pic frame sayin about dreams comin true goin put photo baba in when i have him/her ooh n a boook you put there birth weight in date of birth and then the rest is a photo album only 20p :)

arw i love reading all the buying baby bits, so exciting, im going to put pics up of what iv got so far x
i defo need more ha x

can anyone help me i finshed my clomid fri when should i ovulate do you reckon defo put pics up iv got loads now lol x

your stuffs lovley where are your bibs from i brought some winnie the pooh bibs today brand new :)

the smart ones are from ebay, think hong kong stuff, my friend is getting maried next july and would really like a baby before then and thought these we funny
and the other set is from mothercare. i got a few other ones from tesco in the sale and on the swap/buy section on here x

as you can see i love cats ha x

i love cats my mom has a cat she 19 my baby :) love all your stuff the high chair is lovley x

we loved the high chair, expensive but can be used from birth until 4-6 ish depending how long they want to sit in a chair, as it goes under table.

i have 3 cats and thought if a baby is up higher in this chair id feel more comfortbale with it x

yeah can see your point i think tbh that chair will last ages 2 and if you love it worth it love this bouncer i need get a battrey tmz dying to try it out lolx

i bought the fisher price rainforest play mats, 2 different types and i want the matching vibrating chair and swing chair too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->