my first baby buy :)

haha, what did u buy hun? xx

I didn't get anything last night, was in work and everywhere was closed by the time I got out :-(
I think I may have talked myself out of it again although I really really want to but I know it wouldn't stop at one thing!!!:dohh:

OH and I went to mothercare on Monday with intentions of buying something, I even had something to buy in mind. Once we walked through the doors it was all a bit overwhelming. Neither of us could remember (and still can't) what it was we were going to buy! :haha: I really want to buy something but I'm also scared to buy it now, I don't think I'll be brave enough until I get the BFP.

It did reinforce that we definitely want a baby though.

haha, what did u buy hun? xx

I didn't get anything last night, was in work and everywhere was closed by the time I got out :-(
I think I may have talked myself out of it again although I really really want to but I know it wouldn't stop at one thing!!!:dohh:

i no what u mean i have loads now lol no more untill :bfp: tho xx

OH and I went to mothercare on Monday with intentions of buying something, I even had something to buy in mind. Once we walked through the doors it was all a bit overwhelming. Neither of us could remember (and still can't) what it was we were going to buy! :haha: I really want to buy something but I'm also scared to buy it now, I don't think I'll be brave enough until I get the BFP.

It did reinforce that we definitely want a baby though.

Aww thats nice tho atleast its something you deffo both want :flower: xx

love the winnie pooh outfit hun and the prams lovley. yeah its hard to stop i spent over 40 pound yesterday just on baby stuff x

:D all worth it tho hun and less to buy wen you are pregnant, everything i have brought has coem to £150 spread over couple of months you dont even notice you have spent anything :) x

thats my exscuse and if you look say at charity shops and car boots get bargains i had five white vests for a pound which you cant moan at perfect for every day wear x

my stuff the hats says i love mommy and the other i love daddy and the booties say 50% mommy 50% daddy :)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 27
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 16
the last of my stuff :) i also got a made with love set but my camera battery died :( x

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 5
Lovely hun, i have them vests, hat, and booties!! :D

thanx hun i thought you did. i keep looking at it all love folding it all up lol x

I am so releived by this thread! I have been very tempted to start buying things but kept telling myself it was silly without actually being pregnant!

My DH would literally think id gone mental if he found out but my B & SIL are due in Sept so I could get away with saying I was buying bits for them :winkwink:

I think I might just have to buy something this week :happydance: gosh that will make it all feel very real, if you know what I mean!

yes i so do know what you mean i said to my oh buying it makes it feel like its really happening and because im not gettin my treatment til may makes it bit easier x

make me happy aswell i love looking at it all and folding it putting it in piles lol all put away now tho ill get it all out when get :bfp: :D OH loves looknig at it aswell bless him his the one that started saying buy it :haha: xx

mines in a clear box so i can look at it when ever i want. how did you get all your stuff in that box i reckon il fill my box fairly easily lol and its bigger than yours and i have less :/

Ohhh Im getting all excited now and really want to buy something!!

Jennievictoria, what treatment are you starting in may? (if you dont mind me asking?)

How long have you all been trying for? I came off BCP beg Dec 10 and have only had 1 AF in Jan and nothing since, Im trying to stay quite relaxed about it at the minute but I have odd days where I get a bit down about it!

no i dont mind you asking at all hun been trying year n half starting clomid in may as i dont ovulate becasue of pcos,have u seen your doc for treatment x

No not yet, from what i've read of other peoples experiences most doctors won't do anything until they've been off the pill for about 6 months?? so I've started using OPK's this week so see if Im actually ovulating and if nothing has happened by beg of May ill go then! But no sign of AF yet!

I keep doing things though like getting a new puppy and buying a new car to keep my mind off it (and im only 4 months into TTC) so heaven help me if it takes a long while :haha:

Ohhh fingers crossed for May for you hun and lots of :dust:

Thanxhun feels like ages Away tbh :( but April soon so not that long hope it goes well for you I'm having to be strict I could buy baby stuff all day long lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->