my first baby buy :)

Its been few weeks since I brought stuff dying to was hoping to go boot tmz but its rained all day on n of so wont be on :( no bargains this week hopefully next week. What's everyone been up to my bf treated me to a meal at frankie n bennys :)

i was going to go car boot aswell but got up 2 late lol. xx

lol iv only just woke was thinkn goin boot but still trying rain here stupid weather :/ x

Thank you for your replies :hugs:

Hubby said the couple are having a house warming soon so don't know what I'm going to do. But I'm guessing they'll be alot of people there so I doubt she'll bring it up.

No I'm not shy jennie I just can't deal with someone going through something so close to home if you get me. I'm finding it hard enough to deal with us struggling.

Metformin did make me ovulate the 2 months I took it and also regulated me so I'm hoping it will do the same this month ! Hubby said he's got a good feeling about this month, I hope he's right ! Metformin makes me sick so I have to ease myself on to it.

Hayley my last 2 cycles were 47 days, it's not fair is it !! :hugs:

Have you ladies had a lovely weekend? I sent today snuggled on the sofa watching one tree hill.

I've also thought of two names I am in love with ... Harley & Isla (pronouced ila - sure you knew that though, hubby didn't ) hubby's not keen on Isla but I think it's so cute and girly, need to work my magic lol. What do you think?

xx

i love both thos names espicly ila. i can understand that about the friend hun it can be really hard . iv had a good weekend the bf took me for a meal yesterday :) and so far today iv just tided up just having a :coffee: think may watch a dvd later on hope the metformin works for you when i went back on it i upped my dose to fast and got bad stomach :s lesson learnt lol x

do any of you read pregnancy magazine there my new obbesion i love them and you get good freebies so far iv had a travel change mat 2 sun car window things and i sent of for a free mam self sterillising bottle just had send four stamps and i like them as they have loads diff subjects in them :D x

love the names hun, harley is a name we have picked out aswell :)
had a good weekend so far :)
chilling watching the moto gp atm.
im due on in 11 days time. xx

hey all, ive just had a chil out weekend really, im feeling very sore down there this weekend to the point i couldnt have sex last night, not sure what that is, but wanted to do it coz hubby going away tonight.

jennie 1 mor sleep until results, have you managed to keep busy? ul soo find out!!

i went to car boot with my friend this morning and got a mamas and papas moses basket and stand for £2!! an absolute bargain, i got 4 prams blankets the fleecey ones and 4 blankets that have the holes in which they ment to sleep with, all for 50p each and got loads of bibs muslins socks bootles vests etc

i will give my brothers gf some of my stuff when they find out what they having.

i absolutely love the name isla apartently its scottish and its a whisky name, but getting common here now, prob not so in oz cheryl x

IMG_2201.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg IMG_2196.jpg

this is the moses basket i got for £2 which my cats went crazy for the smells of other people stuff, and the boxes are all the things i have now

2 boxes of boy stuff
2 boxes of girl stuff
1 box of coats and all in 1 coats
1 box of blankets

i actually have an obsession now for buying stuff, but i will honestly (if i can bare to part with them) share them with my brother for his LO due on boxing day.

if i go to more car boots i wont be able to not buy, so will have to buy unisex or try and buy playmats etc x

Wow what a bargian huni its lovely i need some boxs like them I have one big one but its full :blush iv just had day in tbh watched s film with bf and he is cooking dinner tonight had really nice day what you all up 2 tonight. Question for all of you with Moses baskets are you buying new mattress for them mine came with 2 but dunno if to buy new ones I'm tempted to get a new one tbh x

i will be buying a new mattress yes just becuse this 1 hasnt got 1 but if mine came with 1 i might consider just using it, but iv heard you can get 1s that help breathe the babies skin or something,
im going to buy another moses basket if i see another bargain at car boot and when we get our house id like 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs, and ill get 1 for my brother at car boot too x

You may as well tbh I was tempted get one in living room if see anthoer one but dunno yet just been through my stuff badly needs organization going have get some more boxes :)

i have no more boxes now ha so means i SHOULDNT be buying anymore haha x
you excited about tomorrow? what time you going x

Did you go on the I player ? My laptop playn up or would send u link :-( I bet u still buy stuff lol my one box is full but got bags of stuff going get more boxes and put it in 2 size order. I don't have go in just got ring tmz morning x

Oh so you can ring as soon as they open, set your alarm ha

Yea I will prob still buy I can't help it, every outfit is so cute! I'll buy bigger sizes I think too.

I've just started spotting so if this is my period then it will be the shortest cycle I've had since coming off the pill, doubt it's implantation. Will see what tomorrow brings x

Let us know your results xx

Think going ring at 9 will let you know pretty sure I know result tbh but will see it good idea get loads diff sizes just think how much u save x

It's huge saving at boot sale!
Good luck for tomorrow, I'm off to bed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back