my first baby buy :)

Hi I haven't posted in here for agessss since we bought our set and I posted you girls the link, got so disapointed with my BFN and still waiting for AF CD66....well CD67 as its after midnight.

Had a quick catch up and just wanted to say good luck to everyone, especially Jennie for tomorrow, FX for you :)

Your welcome, I am just wishing AF would show her ugly face!! (never thought I would ever wish it to come!)

Good Luck in the morning, I am working later tomorrow so will have time in the morning to pop and see how you got on x

While shopping at Walmart today, I decided to get something baby related because earlier in the week, a few of the ladies here on BnB were thinking of getting something small for their future LO's. At first I was going to just knit, but while I was at the store, I couldn't help looking at the baby stuff. You all know that I love Disney, so I was so pleased to see so many Disney items there. And my first Disney movie (on VHS tape lol) was Lady and the Tramp, so this toy has special meaning for me.

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51s2U42c0tL._SL500_.jpg

Aw I love Disneyland been there few times and me n the bf have said want take the children there :)

aww jennie im so sorry :( :hugs: so what happerns not then? xx

Thanx guys il be put on 150mg doc got ring me said probley tmz just feel worried my body must be so broken :(

Jen so sorry, you ok?
At least you can have another lot

I think I started my period last night at CD 41 and that's the shortest cycle I've had for a year and a half so I guess that's down to the agnus castus I've been taking, still feel disappointed I'm not pregnant but hey ho at least I came on x
Lily are you taking anything for your cycles? I recommend taking agnus castus xx

I don't think I need an appointment doc goin ring me tmz think I may have go in to pick prescription up but not sure :/

:hugs:

Aww jennie I am so sorry !! Hope you're ok my lovely ! Try and keep your chin up hun!

Gees I hope one of us get a BFP soon and pass on their luck to the rest of us !! I think it's about time this thread had a BFP !

Keep smiling ladies , heaps & heaps of baby dust xx

aww hun your not broken, i no you must be feeling terrible but things will get better hun the doc's will be able to help you they jsut need to get the right dose. chin up hun hope you get your :bfp: soon hun :friends: im here/fb if u ever wana talk you no that. xx

Thanx girls hopefully the next dose will do it goin tru n fix my laptop so can get on fb again fingers crossed one of us will get our bfp next x

Hi mummywannabe
I started B50 complex along with my folic acid, I was taking Pregnacare conception (started this cycle) and then I read on here ladies complaining about it sating it made their cycles long and out of whack and here I am CD67 so I stopped taking it and went back on Folic acid. I have read lots about AC but when I went to buy it the lady in the shop put me off buying it saying that it is actually for menopause and is not to be taken whilst pregnant, trying to become pregnant or breastfeeding, she even got the little pamphlet out and showed me where it said that and it scared me so I didn't buy it, I googled online that VIT C can help so I have been taking that but nothing so far, I really need something though I can't sit it out any longer! What days did you take it on?

Hey all my laptop has a virus so having use my phone :-/ feel bit better just want doctor ring me back tmz sick of waiting for things :hissy: what ste you all up 2 x

lily i read on here women taking soy inflavones and thats for menapause, and agnus castus was recommended from holland and barrett as i suggested soy and she said that was risky.
i started taking the AC on CD1 and started my peroid last night at CD41 so thast very impressive for me.

i did actually read about the pregnacare making cycles longer, i have been taking it since before TTC but i had long cycles well before i started taking them, i am also taking evening primrose,
i think i will carry on taking pregnacare until my tablets are gone if i havent got my BFP, otherwise ill take something else,

jen do you know when to expect a call from doctor?

i do a sign langauge class on a monday night so just got back from that, was hard tonight, what about every one else x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->