my first baby buy :)

iv got tomme tippee bottles that my mum bought me and i will express for awhile anyway but until you have the baby you dont know how you will feel x

jen hope your ok now, monday will soon be here x

Defo my hormones are mad :/ had s pizza as s treat I'm feelin little better hopefully test week go fast just all I'm thinking about at mo x

you must have lots of extra hormones in your body right now being on clomid so you prob will feel weird, i really hope it works for you x

Thanxhun yeah iv said before my body prob got as many hormone s in as a teenage boy lol x

haha your proberly right! i got my boy clothes bundle today so i defo think im all set for clothes, if i do buy some they will be 3-6 months and 6-9 me thinks ha
will start buying muslins and bibs next month, then start saving for the pram i want x

what you going to do jen if they say you have ovulated, will you go home and test? x

Yeah if iv ovulated I should get my period this weekend so if they say I ovulated but I have not come on il do a test you should put some pics of boys stuff up what size u got x

tiny baby and 0-3 so now i have lots of boy girl and unisex stuff x ill take pics x

I have tried to be good and only browse the baby aisles but I have broken down twice in the last few years. I came across a purple tulip onesie and I couldn't pass it up since purple tulips are my favorite flowers. I didn't let that one in my house, my friend has it right now.
The second item I found was a handkerchief type dress. I bought a ton of clothes for my best friend's daughter on clearance and I couldn't bear to part with the dress. I am hoping one day soon, I will have a little girl in it.

I love buying baby stuff it cheers me up I even enjoy gettin it all out and looking thru it x

it makes me excited to see it all, but if i found out i couldnt have children im be heart broken x

IMG_2173.jpg IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg and this all the stuff i got from the few bundles i bought, not including the items i bought before hand! i think i have enough , but when its a good bargain i cant say no ha x

yeah it so much cheaper on here but depends if you want 2nd hand, and i dont mind that, babies arent in them long x

I've only got 1 baby boy romper, and 5 pairs of white socks. I want to buy more but OH says it's silly until we have a baby :(

i think it makes sense so that you havent got the expense all at once x

i think it makes sense so that you havent got the expense all at once x

Yeah that's what I said to him but he still says no. :(
I think I'll just keep buying no matter what he says !!! haha.

I was looking at a couple of dummy's yesterday - think they'll be my next purchase! :baby:

my hubby tells me not to go to mad but i work hard and i can buy what i want with my money, i save money too ha he will thank me when he doesnt have to run out when baby is born and buy stuff quickly x

Nah buying 2 hand don't fuss me long as it good condition iv had loads gorge bits of boot x

oh yeah i forgot you bought from boot sale, theres nothing wrong with it, im feeling exhausted today so think im goign to have an early night, speak tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->