my first baby buy :)

oo good luck let us know how you get on i havent heard of her no :( yeah thats the highest doese you can be given of clomid so im really nervous :( x

I can send you the ebook my lovelies, I'll send you my email address on Facebook then I'll forward it to you ... saves you £20 xz

oh jen hopefully the higher dose will work fine for you!! when you taking it?

and missy id love to read the book if you think its got interesting things in it xx

it will prob be in 2 weeks iv got wait a week do a preg test then take the stuf make you come on then can take clomid 2nd day x

oh right i see, well we will all be here to talk about it with you and wishing you good luck all the way xx

thanx i need to do a my test next wed then take my period pills lol that takes a week to work so should start it week after x

I got it missy thanks

You got your head round it a bit now Jen? Or still not sunk in x

Yeah it is hard tbh I'm so scarred it won't work I cried when told me I hadnt on lower dose x

its bound to be a shock and be emotional for you, it would anyone, just think of all the trying and not getting anywhere that you did and that you now are getting the help x

Thought I'd update you ladies on my appointment today ...

well been to the hospital , they seem to work alot quicker than the uk , I need a blood test on the 2nd June to see if I ovulated, then I need a blood test and scan on my next cycle days 2 & 3 to check for pcos and hubby needs to go for a semen analysis , next step ... If I'm not ovulating - clomid ... If hubby's semen analysis isn't ok - IVF !! Last semen analysis he was fine after giving up smoking. I hope it is just clomid we need. They work so quick though !! We should know in about 7 weeks what the next step is.

Just looking forward to knowing how hubby's swimmers are and if I have pcos . Never been told I have pcos and like I said hubby was fine last time so hope everythings ok !!

here's what I bought on the net the other week lol, fits as hubby is s big kid at heart lol :) xx

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/c820398f.jpg

aww gorge vest chick they seem a lot faster than over here hope the clomid works for us both :)

they prob work quicker becasue your paying for it, where as they make you wait over here, at least youll know in quicker time whats the situation.

i went doctors tonight and they are refering me to the gynnaecologist, i have to pick up some paperwork in the week, choose what hospital i want to go to and then wait for the appointment i suppose.

really hoping i fall pregnant this month so i dont have to go through all loads of tests x

The tests should be same as mine or it is was bloodtests sperm sample at first appointment just questions bout your health life style. My gp did my bloods before I think but gyno sent Mr for hormone ones 2 any questions ask n I will see if can help x

good thanks, just watching brittons got talent vrying lisening to the boys rap about there grandads :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->