my first baby buy :)

yeah i thought that was quite sweet actually! i have to watch more talent now ha x

yep im watching more aswell :) still prefure it with simon tho, the hoff is annoying

I much prefer it with simon and I don't think x factors goin b that good this year :( how cute was the young boy singing my way !

he was tiny for 7 bless him, i love michael mcintyre and not keen on the hoff, but i think i do like simon haha x

I like Simon not sure on michal wanted watch britney spears girl but missed it x

oh my god she was so shite!! ive seen her on dating in the dark before but didnt realise how crap she was at singing and there was no need to get as naked as she did x

Was she singing or miming they said she norm wears a body stocking thing but she forgot it and so they just stuck sparkly bits on her I think she forgot it on purpose x

She sang but i wouldn't call it that, she mainly danced and everyone was so shocked, she was on the judges table!!

Hi ladies,

Well can't comment on BGT, we have Australias got talent.

Anyways I popped on to say (hopefully without sounding like a right weirdo!!) I had a dream last night snd Kelsey you'd just found out you were pregnant!!!

I'm CD10 and got my first high on my monitor so I think I will ovulate this month and in a few days. Excited to see if I see a peaking s few days.

It's blowing a gale here today, wet and cold so we're off ice skating :)

Hope you're all well xx

I friend had a dream that I was pregnant and didn't know and gave birth to a boy! I do not want that to come true ha I want to remember I'm pregnant x

I'm CD7 today and was going to ask, if I had a normal cycle around what days would I ovulate? Or after your period how many days is it? X

missy moo - oh wow thanks i really hope that it comes true :friends:
ive had really weird dreams, i felt like some1 was with me last night it was so strange and i felt like something bad would happern :shrug: xx

i had a weird dream that my sis was preg but nobody knew :o and she had 2 babies and i was angry cos she used my moses basket and upset cos she had her babies first x

Haha it's the Moses basket bit that's funny!
2 people in my family are pregnant now! Boo Hoo ha I'll get my time! I'm starting to lose weight now because I want to be bit fitter for when I do fall pregnant x

we Have decided to go to moneht 11 b4 stopping for 2 months, as my mum fell pregnant on month 11 and ive always thought maybe ill be the same as my mum even tho that was her 2nd baby lol
so on month 10 now due on in 4 days i think thats if its a 28 day normal cycle, which it normally is bar 2 months were it was 30 days .
:dust: :friends: xx

Well we are all wishing you the best of luck! I do think you will be the 1st 1 of us to fall xxx

I am desperate to buy an item of some kind, even if it's just some dummies (pacifiers).

I just asked the OH then "Would what you do if I bought some baby items?" and his reply was "I would be kinda freaked out that you was buying for a baby we don't even have yet" :( Haha. I don't think some men and actually females know how you feel and such unless they are in/have been in the same position.

Twinkle I think it's good to be prepared and buying baby stuff makes me happy while I'm trying to conceive, hubby thought I was mad at 1st then he knows it will save a lot of money when it comes to being pregnant, Coz there will be a lot of larger bits to buy stil x

Well we are all wishing you the best of luck! I do think you will be the 1st 1 of us to fall xxx

thank you hun, i really hope this is my month, or next month is my month, OH's dad comes over 2moz for 3weeks so it would be a lovely saprise for me to tell him his 1st grandchild is on the way! :happydance:
but we shall see

:dust: to you all it has to be our time soon, xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->