my first baby buy :)

Thank you , xx No idea tbh hun, not sure what i wana do, see how i feel after :af: clears x

Thanks hun, i think we will carry on trying once :af: has finished. it toook 11months for my mum to fall so hopefully ill be the same as her xx

Hello ladies,

Hope you're all doing ok !!

Sorry to hear af turned up Kelsey :( how you getting on the higher dose jennie ? Where are you at in your cycle Hayley?

I bought some great bargains today ! $1 each (60p) these are the first things I've bought which aren't unisex !

0-3 months

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/c28946c3.jpg

3-6 months

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/408926df.jpg

xx

aww there all gorgeous im not on clomid yet hun i finshed my northistrine yesterday so got wait 5/6 days get my period first x

Arw they are nice and at a good bargain!

I'm on CD 12, what do you other ovulate on a normal cycle? X

sorry hun what does CD mean i see people write it alot and never no what it is lol as i say dpo? x

CD mean cycle day Hun

They say you ovulate 14 days before your next cycle (I think) on a normal 28 day cycle you'd ovulate on CD 14.

xx

well im defo not going to ovulate on day 14 ha im trying to work mine out on what i was last month, so i started my peroid on cycle day 44 so id ovulate about cycle day 30??

i said i wasnt going to do ovulation kits but i did start this morning, i am only going to do 1 a day and if i miss 1 out then hay, we will have sex every other day or so anyway from now,

kelsey what time of the day did you do your tests? and does everyone else do them too? x

i thought it was 10 -14 days after ur period. its 12-14 for me . tested about 10.30 then another 1 about 3 -4pm

Ovulation takes place, on average, about two weeks before your period, though it can vary from 10-16 days before the onset of menstruation depending on the length of your luteal phase. During an “average” 28 day cycle, ovulation is usually expected to take place between cycle days 13-15. Based on this guideline, many women are taught to expect ovulation around day 14 of their menstrual cycle. Many women, however, do not have average cycles and even those who usually do may see irregularities from time to time.

I've read somewhere that cycles over 35 days are classed as an anovulatory cycle, I don't know if this is true!

xx

ive just been reading up on it actually, and said with a 40 odd day cycle i prob wont ovulate until 10th-12th june so i will carry on using the tests this month and see if its right x

good luck with the ovulation tests huni im so bored tonight my tv is playn up so no itv for me :(

i feel happier now that my cycles are alot shorter and wont have to use them for that long, so hopefully ill get on with them x

Yeah good thanks you x

I don't think the car boot will be on tomorrow so I won't be able to buy more stuff booooo ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->