My first day past ovulation! join me!

congrats kimberly.. have happy n healthy 9 months,,

sugarpie and nearly... its ur turn now.. i wish those faint had turned to clear bfp ... good luck and lots of babydust to all...

Getting some more cramping. Dont know if i should be happy or sad. Dont know if its a goos thing or bad thing. Smh

Ugh... I want to keep my hopes up so bad. I had slight temp drop this morning... from consistent 97.9 to 97.6, but I did take it an hour earlier because I got up to use the restroom. No AF... she's officially one day late. Got another faint, faint line on a blue dye test, but I hear they are notorious for faint lines like that. Neg on FRER (supposed to be most reliable for early testing) and neg on IC. Still same symptoms as yesterday, boobs getting a little more sore, but that's it.

I feel like I want to cry since I can't seem to get a definite BFP. I shouldn't have told DH about my faint lines either. He's been patting my tummy every morning with a smile on his face - I see how bad he wants this too.

Nothing more to do but wait it out. Today is 13dpo - guess it's still possible. If nothing happens over the weekend, I'm going to call my doc and see if I can get a blood test.

Congrats to the BFPs :) Good luck to those still waiting!!!

:dust:

Hey everyone, i bought a pink baby vest for emily with the words 'IM GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!' on it and got a picture of her wearing it, and sent it to the family, getting a lot of 'wow!'s! dont think they were expecting this lol x

Sorry sugar pie. Hopefully something Will give.and you Will get your bfp

Just now tested in clearblue bfn:-(
Anyways af not due till 26th.will keep on testing

please wish me gudlck and pray for me...please...

definitely not out yet. my af due the same day. i did another ic this morning. if there is a linr there, its so faint so i doubt its anything cos it would be getting darker. confusing! good luck x

kimberly have i missed summat lol...have u done another test??

For the past week I've been using my internet cheapies and they were all completely negative, took a clear blue test yesterday and it was a faint positive, and took an Internet cheapie today and it was also positive! x

wow congrats dear...all the best

Got little.bloody mixed cm when i wiped just now! Its light red..am worried what could it be ?
Implantation or af..but af not due till 25th todays just 23rd..am scared what it could be..am .having mild cramps and lower bck pain..

Please pray for me

PSSSHHH im scared too i had a bad case of hungar, cramps, and fatigue at the saaame time. all that could be af or pregnancy. blah (<--- fav word)

m having no normal symptoms af due after 2 days.. what is going on... getting bored..

hey how is everyone doing? my cramping and back ache are completely gone although now i constantly feel a bit sick to my stomach, just hope i dont get morning sickness this pregnancy :( x

i m waiting and waiting.. nothing new to report.. m almost dry.. i m 11dpo today.. wondering can i be pregnant with no symptoms... fingers crossed.. babydust to all..

no symptoms doesnt mean your not pregnant! hang in there im sure you will get your BFP :) x

thanks i needed those words.. was very upset.. but u made my day.. thank u for the support..

I didnt realise i was pregnant with my daughter until my period was two late and the only symptom i had was travel sickness, i felt sick every time i got on the bus or in a car! Or maybe thats because i wasnt looking for symptoms lol, this time is so different. i feel sick already! praying to keep the morning sickness away:( x

Hai stil bleeding is there but scanty.not much in pad but there when i wipe..its it rick red sorry tmi.but af like cramps and horrible lower back pain.scared upset worroed but hopefl.what shall i do.no clue.praying.
10dpo

Hey everyone, here is my BFP! i took this test around 5 minutes ago! it is a lot clearer in real life x
IMG_3027.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->