My first day past ovulation! join me!

Yyyyyyaaaayyya YayayYAAAY! Whew wipes sweat from . Congrats!

hi girls, well god knows whats going on with me. i got the very very faint line on the clearblue other day, and had some very faint lines on some cheapies. took a frer this afternoon, nothing, went back 25 mins later and very faint line, but dont know if evap or not. hmmmmm, im 4 days before af due

hi girls, well god knows whats going on with me. i got the very very faint line on the clearblue other day, and had some very faint lines on some cheapies. took a frer this afternoon, nothing, went back 25 mins later and very faint line, but dont know if evap or not. hmmmmm, im 4 days before af due

my period wasnt due until the 28th but i ovulated early! i took a clearblue test two days ago and it was barely noticable, it was like a shadow so i wasnt really convinced! i caved and used my other clearblue test today and it was darker! maybe just wait until af is due and test, a line is a line! x

Am having severe cramp and blood when i wipe .so tensed.

Hey congrats kimberly...

Keeping fingers crossed for you nearly..all the best ladies

hi all m still symptomless but having high temps 99.2 in evening for first time(sorry i m temping twice in all cycles).. and i knew m fool but i peed on opk and got faint test line.. so i think i m out.. but something in my heart is denying it.. m11dpo today have 15days LP..

Congrats to Kimberley :) Good luck Nearlythere!!

Mimismom, how are you hanging in there?

Fingers crosses for you Piya and Gemani :)

2 days late now - no AF, another slight temp dip this morning, and neg on IC and Answer test this morning :( Feeling like I'm out. Had a good cry when DH kept asking what was wrong. If AF does show, it will likely be August/September before we can try again due to his work schedule. I'll officially be 35 by then, and I know it's only a number, but it's doing a serious number on my mind. :cry:

Just getting off from workin overtime. Tirrrred hoprfully dd is ready for a nap. Been having tingly/itchy nipples the past two days..nevernotived.them before but hey thats why its called SYMPTOM SPOTTING. havent.been able to temp since I worked my part time job the past 2 nights and overtime today

I think am out.bleeding bit heavy with clots and tissues.sorry tmi am worried.is this af 2 days ahead or imp..:winkwink:

im sorry hun :-( i dont think its ib. ive never had it but its only supposed to.be spotting. perhaps it was a chemical pg? (((hugs))))

im sorry hun :-( i dont think its ib. ive never had it but its only supposed to.be spotting. perhaps it was a chemical pg? (((hugs))))

Thanks..am so down..donno why af came 2days ahead..anyways lets see may be this cycle..any idea about clomid?

hey, i got up late today.. almost 4hrs..then had very freezing cold water, went to freshup, later i remembered the temping.. i checked its 98.1, shall i enter it on ff.. i think its not applicable..
regarding clomid - i m taking clomid.. its wonderful drug.. i got 1 big folli and ovulated on its own..

hey, i got up late today.. almost 4hrs..then had very freezing cold water, went to freshup, later i remembered the temping.. i checked its 98.1, shall i enter it on ff.. i think its not applicable..
regarding clomid - i m taking clomid.. its wonderful drug.. i got 1 big folli and ovulated on its own..

Hey thanks piya..went to gyne..:nope: wat is got yesterday is af.. it was not imp .
She prescribed me clomid from tmrw.keeping my fingers crossed anything to be followed?
any spl things to follow to make it work?

get the first cycle monitored..by usg.. if ur doc agrees.. it confirms ovulation too n check the follicle size,number and endo lining thickness...
i take it night after dinner to avoid side-effects.. i got lot of hot flashes and then cramping whichh is going on still..

Hey thanks piya..went to gyne..:nope: wat is got yesterday is af.. it was not imp .
She prescribed me clomid from tmrw.keeping my fingers crossed anything to be followed?
any spl things to follow to make it work?

got pricky needle sensation for few secs in my right nipps just now.. is af is coming.. it is due on 28..

AF got me this morning :(

I'll have to see how this next cycle goes. This past one was 32 days. I don't even know when DH will be home next time I O. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->