• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My first day past ovulation! join me!

Morning All
Thanks for the CB link I have ordered mine :) I have 2 exams today so head is pounding then thats me finished college and hopefully off to uni :)
I am 4DPO today and for the past 2 days have been dizzy but apart from that I feel fab, shattered this morning but that is thanks to the exams lol :)
How is everyone else? x

i'm at work... part-time job, blah. but im doing ok have to go to the full time job right after this one.

Good luck for exam! Lots of baby dust to all:happydance:

Am so restless and tired.OMG have to wait to test..phew..thats irritating..AF due on 25th june can i test around 23 ? or should i wait

my sensitive nips have gone.. just on n of discomfort in lower abs, slight painfull calf muscles..

i have crampy calf muslces and lower back pain too..
atleast if i get BFP , i can accept all these pain with joy.
Since am clueless , this is so tiring:sleep:

Am so restless and tired.OMG have to wait to test..phew..thats irritating..AF due on 25th june can i test around 23 ? or should i wait

How many DPO are you? Im 4 today and testing next Thursday as we are off to my folks Thurs night and then on honeymoon on Sat x

How many DPO are you? Im 4 today and testing next Thursday as we are off to my folks Thurs night and then on honeymoon on Sat x

i dont chart or use opk. based on cramps and mentrual calender i think am on 4 or 5 dpo

I dont temp or OPK either looks like we are in a simular cycle :)

morning ladies...good luck in your exam!! when r u planning on goin to uni?

im absolutely knackered, dizzy spells if i get up too quick, still got headaches, nausea, almost sick this morning changing ds dirty nappy, boobs still tender at sides. x

hey we are all close. I am due on the 25th also 5dpo

how do add currently feeling tab under ur name?

Morning ladies! Wow ive missed out on everyones comments this morning lol, looks like we are all having the same symptoms so it can only be two things! either AF is on her way or we're all getting BFP! My symptoms havent really changed since ovulation day, backache, cramp to the left side of my abdomen and heartburn... been feeling tired earlier at night and very watery cm, keep thinking my af has come early just to go to the toilet and wipe nothing! i dont have tender nips but they do feel heavier than usual and last night i had a searing pain on the RIGHT side of my abdomen when i bent over, no idea what thats about! does any one else have different symptoms today? for the past couple of days my sinuses have been blocked, not sure if thats a symptom though x

i got blocked sinuses, like a cold but without the sneezing etc. both times before i got bfp. im crazy hungry lol x

Morning ladies! Wow ive missed out on everyones comments this morning lol, looks like we are all having the same symptoms so it can only be two things! either AF is on her way or we're all getting BFP! My symptoms havent really changed since ovulation day, backache, cramp to the left side of my abdomen and heartburn... been feeling tired earlier at night and very watery cm, keep thinking my af has come early just to go to the toilet and wipe nothing! i dont have tender nips but they do feel heavier than usual and last night i had a searing pain on the RIGHT side of my abdomen when i bent over, no idea what thats about! does any one else have different symptoms today? for the past couple of days my sinuses have been blocked, not sure if thats a symptom though x

Thanks !

I have some burning stretchy feeling on my tummy, below my navel (TMI) .thought its skin and applied aloe vera gel nothing helps,nothings visible on skin though.

I donno whether its skin deep or muscle or something else.everytime i move that area burns more ( similar to burning feeling when we burn our skin in heat or fire)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->