• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My First IVF cycle, Trigger shot or BFP?Fridays HCG blood results pg.21

Yep we are :). I have just got down to the ideal weight :happydance: so as soon as we get back from Italy on the 11th i will be getting onto the clinic to get our cycle started!. So fingers crossed I will be in a cycle for christmas :D.

Yep we are :). I have just got down to the ideal weight :happydance: so as soon as we get back from Italy on the 11th i will be getting onto the clinic to get our cycle started!. So fingers crossed I will be in a cycle for christmas :D.

That's great news hun!! Congrats on the weight loss!!! :thumbup: Good luck with your IVF cycle. I am on an IVF thread in the Assisted conception cycle for ladies doing IVF Oct. Nov, and December if you want to join in. The ladies are all very nice and supportive!! :winkwink:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know Im doing a :happydance: times a billion for you hun!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh oh when will you have a Drs appt or an US?

I have seen that thread, I am a silent stalker of it! :D

When do you get your first scan? :D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know Im doing a :happydance: times a billion for you hun!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh oh when will you have a Drs appt or an US?

Thanks hun!!!:flower: You are such a sweetheart!!! :hugs:

I have my HCG bloods this Wednesday 12/05/12 morning at 9:30 am so once those results come back, which will hopefully be that same day in the afternoon because the blood order slip has a rush on it, so after that when my fertility DR's office calls I am sure they will make a recommendation with what to do next, but in the mean time once I get the blood work results back I am going to look for an OB that is in network for my health insurance and see when they want me to come in for the first time.

When you were pregnant with B did they have you come in at 8 weeks for your first ultrasound? I am wondering if they might want to see me sooner because I have a chance of multiples???:shrug:

I have seen that thread, I am a silent stalker of it! :D

When do you get your first scan? :D

That great that you already know about the thread!! :winkwink: It has been a great source of support for me through the IVF cycle because I had questions and wasn't sure what to expect throughout the process.

I have my HCG bloods this Wednesday 12/05/12 morning at 9:30 am so once those results come back, which will hopefully be that same day in the afternoon because the blood order slip has a rush on it, so after that when my fertility DR's office calls I am sure they will make a recommendation with what to do next, but in the mean time once I get the blood work results back I am going to look for an OB that is in network for my health insurance and see when they want me to come in for the first time. :thumbup: I think it is normally 8 weeks for the first scan, but I am wondering if it will be sooner for me since I have a risk of multiples.

they will prolly see you sooner since IVF and all that! my first scan was at 5 weeks coz of my high risk with the other MCs and being on clomid and my low progesterone and all.....soo exciting!!!! make sure you shop around as much as you can for an OB...ask lady friends...especially those that have been preggie about their OBs and look for one that takes you seriously and doesnt just ignore things you ask and one that does lots of USs lol lol...

they will prolly see you sooner since IVF and all that! my first scan was at 5 weeks coz of my high risk with the other MCs and being on clomid and my low progesterone and all.....soo exciting!!!! make sure you shop around as much as you can for an OB...ask lady friends...especially those that have been preggie about their OBs and look for one that takes you seriously and doesnt just ignore things you ask and one that does lots of USs lol lol...

Thanks for the advice hun!! Were they able to see the baby on the ultrasound at 5 weeks?? I am new to the area so it might be difficult to get a referral from a girlfriend to an good OB dr., so I might get stuck just finding someone in network and trying to read online reviews about them to make sure they are good. Hmmmm.....

You will be able to see at the very least the sac/s at a five week scan hun xxx

Wow those strip tests are beautifully dark!!

I'm guessing one strong sticky singleton in there!!

Congrats again, lovely to see another LTTTCer graduate!!

Wow those strip tests are beautifully dark!!

I'm guessing one strong sticky singleton in there!!

Congrats again, lovely to see another LTTTCer graduate!!

Thank you so much!!! :flower: I wonder if your prediction will be right, time will tell I suppose!! :winkwink::haha:

Congrats on your pregnancy too hun!!! :hugs:

I'm thinking twins myself, based on how quickly the lines have darkened!! But that's just a guess..

I have watched your journey from the beginning as well, and am just so tickled that it is finally your time!! I'm so glad that things finally worked!
Enjoy every moment!

I'm thinking twins myself, based on how quickly the lines have darkened!! But that's just a guess..

I have watched your journey from the beginning as well, and am just so tickled that it is finally your time!! I'm so glad that things finally worked!
Enjoy every moment!

Thanks so much amommy!!! :hugs: My DH & me are thinking twins as well. :winkwink: After all of this time LTTC I was starting to think it was never going to happen for me, so I am pretty amazed right now. It is truly a blessing!! :cloud9: I am just hoping and praying that the rest of my pregnancy journey goes good!! Wish me luck!!

Enjoy every moment!

Thanks so much amommy!!! :hugs: My DH & me are thinking twins as well. :winkwink: After all of this time LTTC I was starting to think it was never going to happen for me, so I am pretty amazed right now. It is truly a blessing!! :cloud9: I am just hoping and praying that the rest of my pregnancy journey goes good!! Wish me luck!!

Congrats!! Been silently stalking and I'm so happy for you! Predicting twins are in your future! :flower:

Ill just put my vote in for twinnies, too :winkwink: cant wait until you find out!! :bunny:

^^^wss..........i bet they all stuck! congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->