• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My First IVF cycle, Trigger shot or BFP?Fridays HCG blood results pg.21

Looking forward to hearing what your beta is! 3.embryos could mean twins! Or more..haha

WOW! This is fantastic! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!
:wohoo::yipee::wohoo:

Thanks girls. :flower:I will update the thread once I get the HCG bloods beta results back hopefully by this afternoon!!! :winkwink:

Wannabe, Congrats! :happydance:

Just wanted to let you know that when I got pregnant with my twins, they could tell it was multiples by the #'s of the beta, and they scheduled an U/S at around 5 weeks. They could see both babes. The FS continued doing the ultrasounds until about 12 weeks, when he turned me over to my OB/GYN. I don't know if they will do the same for you, but I kind of liked staying with my FS for a while - they did Ultrasounds quite often. :winkwink:

Can't wait to hear the results of your betas!

Just wanted to let you know that when I got pregnant with my twins, they could tell it was multiples by the #'s of the beta, and they scheduled an U/S at around 5 weeks. They could see both babes. The FS continued doing the ultrasounds until about 12 weeks, when he turned me over to my OB/GYN. I don't know if they will do the same for you, but I kind of liked staying with my FS for a while - they did Ultrasounds quite often. :winkwink:

Thank you for the congrats!!!:happydance: Thanks for sharing your story with me about what happened with your pregnancy!! That is very helpful information. :thumbup:Congrats on your twins!!! :happydance:

Thank you for the congrats!!!:happydance: Thanks for sharing your story with me about what happened with your pregnancy!! That is very helpful information. :thumbup:Congrats on your twins!!! :happydance:

Thank you. My twins will be 15 years old in February. Hopefully by that time I will be preggo with a little brother or sister for them. They are excited at the possibility.

Thank you. My twins will be 15 years old in February. Hopefully by that time I will be preggo with a little brother or sister for them. They are excited at the possibility.

Your Welcome!!! Good luck and baby dust with TTC your next!! I hope you get your BFP soon!!! :dust::dust::dust:

I haven't gotten the results back yet girls... but when i do I promise I will do an update!!:winkwink: Right now the time is 1:10 here and the lab i went to had instructions to fax the results back into my DR's office by 2:30 this afternoon. I called at about 12:30 and they didn't have the results back yet. I am going to try back after 2:30. :thumbup:

I haven't gotten the results back yet girls... but when i do I promise I will do an update!!:winkwink: Right now the time is 1:10 here and the lab i went to had instructions to fax the results back into my DR's office by 2:30 this afternoon. I called at about 12:30 and they didn't have the results back yet. I am going to try back after 2:30. :thumbup:

What a long hour and half for you....at least you know everyone on here is waiting with you. :) How exciting xxxx

ARRRrggghhhhh.......... I won't be able to get the results until tomorrow morning after 8am, because Quest labs took their sweet time faxing over the lab results, they didn't get sent until 3pm, and I called at like 3:15 and my DR office hadn't gotten the results yet, and the nurse said she would call back when she got the results. My DR's office closes at 4pm, so I called after hours and I got the after hours nurse line and she couldn't access the system remotely and she tried a few times, couldn't get in. So tomorrow morning I will call. GRRRrrrrrr Quest is annoying, the form said for them to fax in the results by 2:30 and they took their sweet time getting the results in. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->