My First Response Ovulation Test

Hi ladies since last night I have been having so much pain
Feel like twinging pain I have a headache too :( gosh
This damn week wait lol

okay, so i lied. i couldn't resist the opk's. i wanted to get a better sense of when i O. i won't do them next month, but i wanted to document 3 months to get an average.

today is cd 11, and i usually O on cd 14 or 15. looks on track - cd 11 is darker than cd 10. yay! :)

Attachments

• 20120715_134947.jpg
    20120715_134947.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20120716_180442.jpg
    20120716_180442.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
why is peeing on a stick so addicting??

i can promise you that i won't be testing early during the tww, however. i'll only test once i miss my period. last month, i was so upset to keep getting bfn's, and i promised myself that i wouldn't do that again. what a test of patience!

hey girls. is it just me, or does this look almost +?? i'm guessing it will be for sure + when i get off work in 9 hours. what do you think?

today is cd 12, so i'm guessing i will O a little sooner than usual, on cd 13 or 14??

Attachments

• 20120717_062058.jpg
    20120717_062058.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 11
i never have really long surges - if i test + one day, it's - 24 hours later. i think it will probably be + later today.

i don't mind O'ing early at all! :)

That's how mine look right before they turn positive too..I'm guessing definitely tonight you'll get a blazing +!!:)

i'm glad i decided to do the opk's this month. i got + opks around the same time the last 2 months, but this month, it's a full 3 days earlier. weird.
i saved one of my digi opk's to back it up. dang, girl, those ones are expensive!! :)

and you know what's crazy? i took CD 11's opk at 7pm, and the next morning at 7am, the opk was almost +!! crazy how 12 hours can make it go from totally negative to almost positive.

omg i'm feeling so down! just the thought of af might show up early next week like it did last month i was due for af july 2nd and it showed up july 29th and it only lasted four days july 4th it was over! usually i have it for six days! THIS CAN BE SO ANNOYING AND STRESSFUL! i really hope this time i will be pregnant! :(

i know it's hard, but you can't think about that kind of stuff. it's not healthy for your body or mind. it will make conceiving more difficult, too!

i joined my company's softball team to keep my mind occupied, and i also joined a book club, which keeps me busy. i don't stress about it - if i want to have a beer, i'll drink one. maybe put your baby to bed tonight, order in a nice dinner for you and hubs, and have a beer or glass of wine, and read a delicious book, or rent a hilarious movie.

remember....
"worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. it empties today of its strength." -corrie ten boom

:)

life will happen as it's meant to happen, love.

well, as soon as i got home from work, i took an opk. i thought it might be +, so i took my digi. +!

good thing my DH and i BD'ed the past two nights in a row...and now again tonight and tomorrow. lucky fellow :)

Attachments

• 20120717_181731.jpg
    20120717_181731.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann