My First Response Ovulation Test

my uterus is feeling so damn heavy today im only 4dpo is this normal im so confused!

o ya and also last month i had a really short period it only last about 4 days i got my period on June 29th and it ended july 4th when usually it last for 6 days!

so...i had my first + opk on CD 12 in the morning....still positive almost 48 hours later.

this looks +, right? i wonder when i actually ovulated...i had a ton of ewcm last night, not so much today...?

Attachments

• 20120718_202455.jpg
    20120718_202455.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 7
Yeah that one looks positive to me:) Do you bbt chart? Charting is the only way that I can pinpoint ovulation as I have no cm since my mc.

Sunflower82- Everyone's symptoms are different in early pregnancy, I figure anything that feels different than how you normally feel is a good sign:) I've noticed that my breasts are extremely sore since about 4dpo and that's not normal for me, I'm hoping it's a good sign and not just a side effect of the herbs I've been taking! I want to take a test so bad right now but I know it's way too early and I'll just be disappointed so I'm trying my hardest to fight the urge!

you know, i don't bbt chart, for a couple reasons. this is only my 3rd month ttc, and i don't want it to get too stressful. i also wake up numerous times in the night to use the restroom (i have crohn's disease).
maybe if i don't get pregnant within a year, i'll start charting, but for now, opk's are enough work! :)

this morning, my opk was + again...i'm guessing it will be negative tonight. 48 hours of a + opk is normal, right?

Attachments

• 20120719_063455.jpg
    20120719_063455.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 5
Yeah, I've seen a lot of women on here that will have +opk's for 2-3 days in a row so I'm pretty sure it's normal:) You're lucky this month I had -opk at noon , a +opk at 6pm and I'd already ovulated by the next morning! Talk about short notice lol

that totally happened to me my first month of using opk's. i tested the night before, and it was negative. then at 11am, it was positive. by 5pm, it was negative again! i kept testing, but it stayed negative. super short surge. so now when i get 2 days of + opk's, i feel like something's wrong!! :)

I got this from peeonastick.com that helped me understand how lh surges work a bit.
"It is possible, in a normal ovulation, to have a positive OPK for several days in a row. This is because LH peaks (surges) about 12-36 hours before ovulation occurs, and then dissipates. So, you could theoretically detect this high level of LH with positive OPK's from the time it begins to the time it dissipates-- over 36 hours.

It is also possible that your body is "gearing up" to ovulate, and you have an LH surge-- and then, for some reason (such as stress, illness, travel, or random fluke), your body fails to release an egg . . . then tries, tries again ASAP with another, or overlapping, surge. If you see a positive OPK for longer than 3 consecutive days, your egg is probably just having a little trouble getting out of the starting gate. If this happens to you occasionally, it's no big deal. If it happens a lot, talk to your doctor. (I just play one on the Internet :p)"

I know how you feel even I have the urge to test
As well but its too early

I may do one tomorrow morning..I have a ton of pregnancy tests so I figure I can pee on a stick just to get the urge out of my system lol:)

well, either way, my DH and i have been bd'ing like rabbits! we bd'ed CD 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14! (i got the first + opk cd12)

seriously, why isn't having a baby as easy as they told us it would be in high school?? "have sex once and you'll end up pregnant!" riiiiiiight. i wish!!! :)

At least you got all your bases covered lol:) My hubby and I got it on day before and of ovulation so fx we both caught those eggies! I know what you mean about it not being half as easy as you'd thought it would be..but then you have to love those women whose husbands look at them and they're knocked up! :wacko:

that's my best friend. she got pregnant 11, yes 11 days after her last birth control pill.

now she's trying for #2, and she called me after her 2nd month ttc, and said, "i think i'm infertile!! why won't it happen for me?? something is wrong!!"

LOL. Are you kidding me??

Gotta love it! :)

Oh I know, my sister got pregnant with all three of hers first month trying..no charts no opk's nothing! I'm like why do you get to be the super fertile one!!?? lol. Oh well, I'm sure our patience will pay off soon - it better at least!!:)

seriously! i don't know how some women do it for years. so heartbreaking.

here's hoping this month is the month :)

hi abagail how many dpo will you be tom i will be 6 dpo tom do yu think that is early to test i know last month i tested at 7dpo and it came out neg! maybe i should go buy an extra test ;)
but im feeling really down at the moment as my hubby and i got into a fight he said all yu ever think is baby baby and being pregnant :( i cried so much he said yu have 21 month old baby girl i dont understand why you want one more baby so bad! it hurt so much so i wonder if he really wants a baby or not? or he said that in anger but i havent talked to him since we had that fight about a few hrs ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->