My fitness pal

yep i went thru this thread and added everyone (if i missed anyone feel free to add me!!) but i think i got everyone :) i need all the support i can get lol. i have made up loads of post it notes, and they are now on the fridge, freezer and every food cupboard in my house and all it says is:

size 8
laura
size8

im hoping that each time i go to the cupbiard seeing this will put me off eating junk etc lol....... not too sure how well it will work though? xxx

Lol good idea. I've got a picture of me aged 16 (when i had a rockin' body) in a bikini stuck to my fridge door. So every time i fancy some chocolate i can look at that and think about all the junk food that made me look like i do now :haha:

haha thats a good idea too :) i might try that if these post its dont work lol xxx

I'm with Laurabeth... would like to lose 2 pounds/week for the next 12 weeks.

Apparently as I'm going through this thread to add friends MFP won't let you add more than 5 friends in a 10 minute time span... :coffee:

Apparently as I'm going through this thread to add friends MFP won't let you add more than 5 friends in a 10 minute time span... :coffee:

What I did was (I was on my iPad) I put 5 names in each invite, and it let me send 2 invites every 10 mins xx

Ohh, i haveny been on mfp in aages, definitely getting back on there. Will be adding people later when little boy is in bed :) my user name is pandacub

Feel free to add me ... I am always looking for new friends and support .. s/n is Caiis101

Hia all
Iv lost 38lbs since may. Had a few mths off over xmas, but started again proper last wk n lost 3lbs.
Add me its gd to get support.
Im pinkprincess205 add me x

I just realised the other day that im using mfp on my phone and cant add friends :(

When I get my Internet back up & running will be adding people. In the meantime I am rhiannon1234

hey ladies, i've been using it. But i've been slacking over the past couple of weeks.

But feel free to add me if you wish, maybe help the motivation.

Bambina1990

hey ladies, i've been using it. But i've been slacking over the past couple of weeks.

But feel free to add me if you wish, maybe help the motivation.

Bambina1990

Added you

Anyone who wants to add me, please PM me. It's just I need to keep anonymous on this site so can't post it in a thread x

Hiya :) i've just joined this but i'm a little confused as to what i need to do. Do i tell it what i've had to eat as i go along or at the end of the day and this works the calories out for me or i put in the amount of calories i think i've had? Anything else i need to know? looks good n i'm chuffed that it's free :)

Hiya :) i've just joined this but i'm a little confused as to what i need to do. Do i tell it what i've had to eat as i go along or at the end of the day and this works the calories out for me or i put in the amount of calories i think i've had? Anything else i need to know? looks good n i'm chuffed that it's free :)

You search for the food you've eaten and the amount. Often times, you'll need to weigh it. Or if it has a barcode, you can scan it (but will still need to measure it if it's rice, or cereal or something like that).

Thanks hun i've just had a quick look and i'm liking it :) I'm hoping the 1210 calories a day isn't gonna be too hard to do.

I've added some new people today. I'm slim_donna by the way, lol. WantingABubba i've pm'd you :)

I've had a bad day today and gone right off track. But i had a very good day yesterday in terms of my food and exercise and i'm still trying to get out of this plateau :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->