My fitness pal

Hi ladies!

I've started today, hope it goes ok! My LG is 4 weeks old now so better get my butt into gear!

Feel free to add me; leighcox

Xxxxx

I use this and love it!! (Although went out last night and went 1000 calories over my allowence!! ha ha)... Anyone feel free to add me... Pinkglitter12... Please put babyandbump in the message :) We can all support eachother x x x

How's everyone doing :flower: I've been adding people from here hehe hope you all don't mind :flow: xxxxxxx

I'd like to add all of you, if you don't mind!

I joined MFP a year ago and this month I actually am doing the best ever! Over Winter I gained quite a bit of what I lost last year and on the 12th I weighed 286.7 and as of today I am 280.6. I lost 2.9 pounds last week and 3.2 pounds this week. I am so happy. I used to only lose about a pound or 2 in a month and to lose 6.1 pounds in 2 weeks I am just so happy!

I have been trying to lose weight on and off since 1994 since I had my oldest son and always failed and gained would gain more than what I lost.

Oh my username is the same as here.... mom2pne

Ive got a new acc ladies, feel free to add me safu87

I hope everyone is well!

I made a big breakfast today consisting of whole wheat pancakes, scrambled eggs and breakfast sausage. My kids actually ate the pancakes. Of course I didn't tell them that they are healthier than the normal buttermilk ones I make and they have 3 grams of fiber per serving.

Last night while everyone had ice cream I had less than half the calories they did per serving because I had some natural apple sauce with cinnamon. Yummy!

MFP rocks! Ive lost 22lb since Jan from being on there and just hit my pre prenancy weight. Very happy!

Ive just started a thread about this - should have scrolled down the page first! Does anyone mind if I add them? I'm sam182

I joined the BnB MFP group, hope thats ok! Im a sucker for yoyo dieting that don't last and im always loosing then gaining loosing then gaining. Im hoping to start (easing myself into) jogging & have started slim fast today :flower: My MFP name is scarlettgeorgia 4 :kiss:

Hey feel free to add me, I'm Tiggylou123

I've started a challenge in the MFP forum to lose 10lb in April..... ummmm :coffee:

My first day and I had a fry up for breakfast and a triple choc muffin for lunch... going well :rofl:

sam182 I added you!

daydreamerx your username cannot be found!

Emmy1987 I joined the "lose 4% in April" challenge there. I need to lose 11.22 pounds in 4 weeks for that to happen. But Like with any challenge it's ok if you don't make it to that goal, but you tried!

Sorry, I see you found my - but for anyone else.. It doesn't have a space

Scarlettgeorgia4

:kiss::dohh:

I've added some of you, but my username is Audraia on there :) Glad to find more people using this, it might make me actually use it!

18 lb down, im thrilled! im getting there one pound at a time.
I just added some of you now but feel free to add me to yours, im mama_to_two on MFP.

Just signed up to MFP as I have bought a pair of diesel jeans that are a size too small and I WILL fit into them!!!

My name is mrsh1975 for anyone who wants to add me!

Being going barcode crazy, bit upset to find out that my bottle of wine I have chilling in the fridge is 524 calories. May have to limit myself to 2 small glasses tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->