My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

omg!!!!! this is GREAT news!!!!! so much good stuff to read here!!!!!!

overwhelmed- i'm so freaking excited for you!!!!!

af is due thursday for me, we didn't do great timing because dh was being a dick so we'll see what happens.

Mommy, your chart doesn't look to bad! Fingers crossed for you.

Over, hope everything is going well! Eeeep!

AFm, very tired. That is all. Feel bad as got a bit cross with Mr 3, who is into EVERYTHING and spends his time trying to destroy things, smothering his brother with love or trying to kill himself. We had lovely snuggles right before bed though.

very sweet rozzer!!!

well i didn't temp while on vacation so yeah but glad to know it's still above coverline. but it really doesn't mean a whole lot for me. i've learned not to rely on temps at all. my pg with dd i was ALL over the place.

How are you doing over?
Thinking of you xx

checking in! how is everyone?!

How great to hear from you! I was going to post last week, but I didn't know if anyone still checked. How are you doing?

AFM- in April I delivered a beautiful little girl! 8lbs even and a full head of red hair. We had a scheduled c-section. She is doing great. We did have a bit of a weight problem - she lost 20% - so we have had to supplement with one bottle a day, but she has been gaining weight like she should now.

checking in! how is everyone?!

How great to hear from you! I was going to post last week, but I didn't know if anyone still checked. How are you doing?

AFM- in April I delivered a beautiful little girl! 8lbs even and a full head of red hair. We had a scheduled c-section. She is doing great. We did have a bit of a weight problem - she lost 20% - so we have had to supplement with one bottle a day, but she has been gaining weight like she should now.

Thats awesome!!!!! I'm so glad! So nice to hear such lovely news!!

I actually JUST started ttc again. We are in a brand new cycle starting today. :) hopefully next spring i'll have a nice report too :hugs:

That's awesome! It will probably be easier now that your LO is older. Hopefully it is fast. We are done- one boy and one girl. After all the struggle of trying (3 years- 2 losses- and 6 failed rounds of fertility drugs), we decided not to go through all that again.

I totally understand that! I am slightly terrified but not at the same time. It's odd. Just hope it doesn't take long. I ordered lots of opks so I am prepared!

I know what you mean by terrified but not. When I was still testing I was using the dollar store tests and loved them. They are similar to the ones the doctors ofive uses.

i will hun! still so happy about your birth. jeez birthdays close together huh? guess you're just an april baby maker :)

Thank you. They actually had the same due date and our ultra sounds all had the same dates- just 5 years appart.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=876145&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1434406194

opk :yipee:

cd 16 and a tad early. But i'm ok with that :) As long as we get that eggins!

for me yes. normally i go around 20. temp was already slightly higher today and i'm having some decent cramping. we dtd so far the last two days, and hopefully tonight and tomorrow

Got my confirmation of o but don't feel any different. Just waiting. 3dpo

Just checking in to see how your feeling. Only one more week! Hang in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->