Mega Blocks Set Y
Bath toy set Y
Stuffed duck (list item) Y
Bear puzzle (list item) Y
Wooden puzzle Y
Book - That's not my...bear. Y
Pyjamas

They each have a stocking that will have -
Chocolate coins, socks, 2 x small toy (car for example), toiletries item, craft item like crayons or play doh.

So far i have:
2 x waybuloo toys (2+3)
2 x nets of squirters (2+3)
1 x thumb flyer (1)
1 x waybuloo toothbrush (3)
2 x Christmas socks (1+2)
3 x chocolate animal figure (all)
1 x Thomas socks (3)
Mike the knight colouring set (2)
Tree fu tom colouring set (1)
2 x board books (2+3)
Stegasaurus (1)
1x milky bar small selection box (3)
Box of 5 die cast cars to split between them (all)
3 x chocolate coins

Joint present from Santa:
Train set Y
Couple of new films on dvd

Hubby -
Ice hockey cufflinks Y
H G Wells book Y
Dvd
Toblerone Y
Monopoly
Lynx set Y

Still need to get -
Crackers
Candy canes

Food -
Pringles Y
Matchmakers Y
Tin biscuits
Box chocolates Y
Fizzy drinks x2 (got 1)
Pretzels
Stuffing
Seafood sauce Y
Crackers for cheese
Redcurrant jelly
Kettle chips
Cheese savouries Y
Crate beer Y
Spirit and mixer cans
Rum sauce
Christmas puddings Y
Jar mincemeat
Twiglets
After eights
Cider x 2 bottles

Wish me luck!! lol

Great lists, and 2 of my 4 boys birthdays are in October (turning 7 on the 13th and 1 on the 20th) and I haven't even started yet. I've been browsing Amazon and popping things in the wish list as ideas. I'm waiting till the big 3 are back in school so I have peace and quiet to go shopping or order online and don't have to keep saying "Oh its for next door, they are not in" when they ask about packages being delivered. LOL Plus the eldest 2 can read so I have to be extra careful with the labels so they don't see them and read the address LOL

Great lists I just ordered my son's gift for his birthday, which is on the 26th of august , so don't feel bad :)

Finally bought my first thing on the list. I now have a wind up bath duck and 'that's not my duck' for Charlie for his birthday......he likes ducks! lol :haha:

Having a bit of a sort out and found a couple of ELC puzzles that I bought Aaaaaages ago that were for Earl and Eddy for Christmas/birthday. Woohoo! :thumbup::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Just ordered Charlie's mega bloks table - had to wait for all his birthday money to come in. As usual I have added 1 item for each of the boys onto the order so I have also ordered:

CAT Buliding set (Mega Bloks) for Charlie
Claas Tractor and trailer set for Edward
Lego City Race Car set for Earl

I'm underway! :thumbup:

Updated list - I spent ages the other night writing a last draft of a list which I will use as my tick off list. It's not too long actually - I was quite impressed.

Starting this month with the order I did the other day (which should arrive today - so excited) I've pretty much planned what I'm going to do each month and how much I can spend.

BRING ON CHRISTMAS!!! :happydance:

Charlie's table has arrived and so have the mega blocks and lego but I'm missing the tractor. I've emailed the Entertainer customer services. They delivered quickly (I ordered Thursday night) so I shall wait for a response before I start getting uppety. It may just have been an honest mistake or it may be being shipped in a different package. We shall see...I will update with progress.

ETA: Got through to their customer service line. They had shipped it seperately. I can expect it tomorrow. :D

Glad all was well and it was just being shipped separately

My lists seem really short compared to some peoples - don't get me wrong, if a child can't be spoiled at Christmas when can they? But where do people put all these presents? lol :shrug: My house is full to bursting without adding a whole load of presents for Christmas into it....and I know that SIL, MIL, FIL and Mum and Dad will buy them stuff too so that's another 4 presents at least as most people get them 2 each! Arghhhh! I'm looking at some of these lists and I'm thinking .....HOW?! :wacko:

Went on Disney store for a bit of window shopping and they have got so much 'Planes' stuff....I can't wait until October when I can go a bit nuts in there for Earl for his birthday and Christmas. :thumbup:

I know what you mean our house is overflowing. But I can never help myself at Christmas LOL
I think rather than the length of list, look at the actual present and size of it once it would be out of the box. I know people have big clear outs as well before hand, but some things on the lists might be clothes, and others books and some sweeties/chocolate so you don't really have to find space for them in the toys. My house is tiny though so with 4 boys no matter what I do its going to be cramped LOL

I know what you mean our house is overflowing. But I can never help myself at Christmas LOL
I think rather than the length of list, look at the actual present and size of it once it would be out of the box. I know people have big clear outs as well before hand, but some things on the lists might be clothes, and others books and some sweeties/chocolate so you don't really have to find space for them in the toys. My house is tiny though so with 4 boys no matter what I do its going to be cramped LOL

True - very true. I just don't have the room for anything else in here......even with regular sorting and clearing out. lol :blush: I don't actually know where the Christmas tree will go this year! :shrug:

Yeah its quite a mission to move everything around to make space for a tree

I only have one and feel like we are over run with toys - I can't imagine with having 3 little boys. Problem is my SIL is always giving us her LO's old toys and my family have given him large presents every birthday and Christmas. This year we are keeping his list small and telling family no large presents unless they want to keep them at their house.

Excited!! Birthday tomorrow, earl starts school on the 8th then payday on the 16th. I got £25 of vouchers for my birthday and they are getting spent on Christmas too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"