My list

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much arriving here. got to wait for the next pay day. although i am still waiting for the big 3s toothbrush timers to arrive for their stockings.

I am now waiting for payday to order/buy anymore. I am making far too many lists and i will end up overbuying if i am not careful.

In good news my friend is giving me the waybuloo toys for free!! Stocking budget just got less stressful lol

An Earl stocking filler purchased. A planes 'thumb flyer'....whatever that is! Lol

Lmao I kno more than I want to about things like Minecraft, yet still not enough to actually understand what they are talking about lol

Thankfully we haven't reached that stage yet. Its still Thomas, all things dinosaur and superheroes. I know far too many marvel characters lol

Ds1 was into Thomas and still at 8 is dinosaur obsessed. Ds3 is the marvel boy.

2 more pressies picked up while doing the weekly shop in morrisons. Connect 4(fake one lol) and a magna doodle - 2 for £8!! Also got some sticky gift labels which were also on my list....is 80 going to be enough? Lol

Now its actually November I feel like I need to get a move on. I considered going shopping today but its pouring hard, and I don't drive.

Now its actually November I feel like I need to get a move on. I considered going shopping today but its pouring hard, and I don't drive.

Same here. I feel behind despite the fact that if Xmas happened tomorrow besides food we'd be covered. Payday is in 8 days. I can barely contain myself. :)

I've got some presents for each of them, but I think its very uneven atm. I've got some cash I've saved and get paid next week so I can order some more stuff. But I've got the Christmas bug now and really want to go shopping lol

Updated my first post to reflect the situation as it us now. Quite happy but so much to get. May add hubby and then peripheral stuff on too soits all in one is place.

Yeah it's easier to keep it in one place, and less chance of hubby seeing on here than on paper in the house lol

Charlie's book ordered. That's not my bear! He's going to love it!! :)

I was just thinking I needed a book for Seth and remembered I had actually got one when I was shopping the other week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back