my little superman max, 26weeks and 1day, 8weeks old today!!

Have been having a catch up this morn.

Max is amazing, he looks incredible and you must be so pleased that he is now in a cot!

Really hope it wont be long until he is home. x

he isnt in a cot at the moment because last weekend they suspected NEC again (my other thread 'im so annoyed rite now') but now it seems it wassnt that so he is back on full feeds now!!!!!!!!!! but he should be bk in one next couple of days!!!!!! but hes seems much better than last week! i think they just want to keep him so are thinking of ways to keep him LOL!!!!!! he just needs to tolarate a forumla but he seems to have a problem with most!!! but he on neocate now and is tolaratin that so fingers crossed!!!! it stays that way!
oh and hes hit 4lb:happydance:

:happydance: horray for wee chubby max. looks like we have some more bruisers here now :thumbup: x

hi ya every one!!! max is 3 months old today! and doing so much better, he went bk in to a cot on the 26th november which is great!!! he is on a forumla PEPTI-JUNIOR which he seems to be tolarating ok!!!!:happydance: at last! he is having every other feed as a bottle now!!!
they are doing a SATS study on him today which is 24hrs long! al though i wish theyd take the moniters off now because u only have to sit him up and it goes off sayin he havin a brady which if u push the pads bk on it goes bk to 'normal' its driving me mad! lol!!!!!!!!
max weighs 4lb 5oz and is 43.5cm long!!!!!! :happydance:
not much longer i hope!!!!!!! the doctors are saying two weeks at the most finger, toes and every thing crossed!!!!!!!!!!

https://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac38/maxsmummy_2009/1.jpg max 12weeks 4days old used been winded!
https://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac38/maxsmummy_2009/bbymax138.jpg he just looks very cute all wrapped up 12weeks and 4days old

oh hun Max just gets cuter every day you must be so proud :cloud9: and 4lb 5oz WOW hopefully this new formula does the trick and you get an early xmas present, your wee man home and settled in time for santa :hugs: x

Max is gorgeous...fingers crossed it won't be long and you will get him home, what a lovely xmas present for you! Am rooting for you both...x

Im just popping in to catch up and look what Ive missed! Max is doing great and in such a short space of time. Its amazing what these babies can do when they want to LOL! Im so proud of the wee man. And he is so devine. :cloud9::cloud9:

xxxxxxxxx

hi ya every one, max was put on oxygen circiut on the 1st of decmber because he couldnt maintain his stats levels in the 90's he was first put on 0.12 and then the next day turned down to 0.08, which he still on that amount on now!!!!!!!! many people will probably see this as a bk setep but this has made max a different baby also sed by many of the doctors! he is now demand feeding and having every feed as a bottle!!!!!! and they are aimimng for 21st december to cum home, im havin home oxygen installed next week!!!!! cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fantastic news hun you must be over the moon :cloud9: the oxygen will only be short term it will amaze you how quick he will give it up :hugs: x

FANTASTIC!!! what an amazing xmas present! So good of them to give you a date. Keep it going Max and youll be home to see santa!!

Fabby news Hun. Excellent xmas present xxx

That is great news, just in time for Christmas...I am so pleased....x

hi every one max didnt come home today!:cry: last wednesday he was transferred to kings college hospital in london, because he already big tummy got bigger and he had been nil by mouth since the last thursday!!!!!!!! he is having a op tomorrow! because he has a narrowing in his intestines sum where and this make his feeds not go thourgh propably causin his belly to swell up!!!!!!!!!! so i really dont know what happens next!!!!

oh hun is so sorry to hear this news, cant even begin to imagine how your feeling, I hope the op is a success and he is home where he should be real soon :hugs: x

Hope everything goes well. He'll definitly be in my prayers!! Good luck and think positive

Oh Max you little pickle!! It must be too cold for him and doesnt wanna get outta that warm hospital. You keep strong Maxsmummy i know no words can heal your dissapointment, he will get home one day he has done so well so far! x:hugs:

hi every one max hd his op last tuesday, they removed quite alot of his small bowel as it was extremely narrow! fixed his two hernias and his fluid that he had a round his scrotum so thaat his testicles can drop down! this has been successful and he coped well during the op! he was sedated until yesterday as its quite a big op and they didnt want him frashing about! he is now wide awake but is still ventalated as his right lung partly collasped and are weaning him down rather than taking him off staight away! although if he pulls the tube out they will see if copes rather than puttin another tube down!!! will have to see what happens! they are going to start feeding him agen in the next couple of days and once they know he can tolarate feeds and what they did in the op works they will send him back to our local hospital, which i cant wait as its a 3 and half hours round trip to get to see him!!!!! where he is at the moment!!!

Sounds like a brave little warrior to me...in my thoughts...fingers crossed Max has a speedy recovery...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->