my little superman max, 26weeks and 1day, 8weeks old today!!

Hey hun, my heart goes out to you and your OH. Sending you lots of strength hugs xx

Glad all went well you have a little warrior there!!! Keep us posted with his progress love to you and max x

hi ya every one, max is doing really well he is now on full milk feeds as of yesterday and there taking his long line out of his head tomorrow he is now a huge 6lb 7oz hes really changesd the last few weeks its unreal he now smiles and hates staying still always wriggling and wacking things in front of him! he is beingtransferred back to our local hospital today which i cant wait for!!!!!!!!!!! he pulled the ventalator out on 31dec at around 11pm which i sed was because he wanted to start the new year as he means to go on!!!!! he still cant cry propaly yet as they sed were he was ventalated for 2weeks after his op his vocal cords are swallow but he grunts which is really funny!!!!! he is such a stubborn baby and knows what he wants!!!!!
https://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac38/maxsmummy_2009/bbymax156-1.jpgmax yesterday and his little smile!
https://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac38/maxsmummy_2009/bbymax153.jpgmr serious!!!
he really has changed so much!! thanks everyone for your support! x:thumbup:

Hey there, Max is looking cuter each time you post a picture! Are you back in HD now? Max will defo be wanting home now as he's four months! xxx

Ah Maxsmummy Max is beautiful!!!! So glad he is back on track he is pilling it on now too which means he is stronger to fight any nasties! Freddys friend that was next to him in hospital was ventilated for ages and she had a gruffy voice for a while too but i think its much better now.

Lets hope your journey is near the end now!!! Missed you keep us updated xx

awww max is gorgeous hun xxhope hel be home soon xx keep us updated xx hugs xxx

yes thats hope that we are near the end of it now!!!!!! yes max is back in HD!!!! it was so nice arriving back at our local hospital one of the head nurses came running up to be and gave me the biggest hug and every one ws coming in to say hello!!!! it felt like a propa little family!!! i got there about an hour b4 max so was nice catchin up with the long term mums nurses and doctors! there be putting him bk in a cot after two day once they have the swab results bk to make sure he has no nasties!:happydance:

Am so glad things are on the up:hugs: Max is obviously doing so well!

He is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Hi there,

Your little one looks lovely!!! Sorry to hear about the infection. My little one Neave was born at 25.5. she lost a bit of weight with an infection but is now 7 and a half weeks and is 3lb 13. Neave too has just started high flow and is alternating on cpap. Its just all such a worry when they are born so early but this website is great and all the positive stories are so encouraging. If you ever need to chat i am here.xxxxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->