My Mothersday Card! :)

A

amy123xx

I was shocked this morning when I had a card, wernt expecting anything! It was soo fab! Heres a pic! xx :happydance:

Attachments

• BUMP.png
    BUMP.png
    481.7 KB · Views: 15
thats lovely!!
didnt know you could get mother day cards for pregnant women!!!

Aw, i got one too! i cried for ages because it was so sweet. i cry a lot at the minute!
:hugs:

OOoh I got that one :) Loved it and made me slightly teary XD Didn't know they did them either, but very cute!

I got one too oh had written a book inside where bump was apologising for the sickness hahaha so cute also got maternity clothes from mamas and papas hehe

aww i got that too!
i was in floods of tears!

i did have a tear or 2 in my eye, was soo cutee, i didnt know until this year they did them either :p xx

I got a card as well 'for the mum to be'. And hubby got our scan pics put onto a keyring so I've always got it with me to show off. So cute, I did my usual reaction i.e. Burst into tears lol

I got the same one and was amazed you could get them...then I went to see my mother in law who had got me a card...a different one, so there is at least two different 'bump' mother's day cards! Yay! I wanted to wait until next year to receive one, when it's even more real but now I have them I think they are such a lovely idea! Happy Mother's Day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->