My Noah - Warning: 13.4 weeks old - pics that some people might not like

Wow. well i had my 19/21 week old baby at home around 9am and then trapped placenta in hospital then gyn ward around 1 in day. I went to see my baby through the night and i saw another moses basket in the room with your wee fella. My baby was called BobbyJimmy. Iam devasted and cant believe this is happening :( I did look at your moses basket but there was a blanket over it and thought at least my son has another baby in the room so he is not alone. and to think i find you here ! unreal

It's a nice thought to think our babies had each other for company - wonder what the wee rascals are doing now! Probably wondering how on earth their mummies found each other!

They're probably the ones who brought you both together :).
Blackstar, you have amazed me with your strength huni, your wee Noah will be very proud of you XX

They're probably the ones who brought you both together :).
Blackstar, you have amazed me with your strength huni, your wee Noah will be very proud of you XX

I don't know where this strength has come from - probably from my wee miniature hero Noah :) When I don't want to get out of bed, I think now Noah wouldn't want his mummy laying in bed all day! Sometimes I feel guilty for doing things - I went out for dinner with a friend at the weekend and felt guilty for actually making an effort but then when we got there I was able to sit and talk about Noah all through dinner! About how little and perfect he was so that took the guilt away! Though I know when I start getting back into my normal routine and see little babys and baby bumps it's going to hit home :(

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure Noah is still with you and always will be. xx

Thank you for sharing. RIP Noah and all our angels.

Pip x

I'm so sorry for your loss and he was very beautiful. I think you will always treasure those pictures. I'm glad you have taken those pictures and had such a nice memorial for him - my mother lost her baby 30 years ago and she was not allowed to do those things, she has always regretted it. It is important to remember your son no matter what age you lost him him at. :hugs:

I think I have enough pictures of him to compete with the amount of baby pictures of me! Have some on my phone and a pile of my mummys phone too! I just wish I could have held him properly but was too scared too touch him cause he looked so fragile!

I think I have enough pictures of him to compete with the amount of baby pictures of me! Have some on my phone and a pile of my mummys phone too! I just wish I could have held him properly but was too scared too touch him cause he looked so fragile!

Aww hun :hugs: It's great to hear you got so many pictures, very beautiful ones at that!

Fly high baby Noah, I'm so sorry for your loss xxxxxxxxxxxx

aww he is very beautiful, sending loads of love and hugs xx

Aww poor little baby :( It is good that you at least got to see him and to get pictures... sleep tight baby Noah. I am sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->