My number one symptom before my BFP

faithforbaby

Reaction score
Hey all! Just got my BFP on Tuesday :) I just figured I'd put this out there as it was something I noticed that I never really ever have. The week before my BFP I noticed a good amount of CM. It was creamy/lotiony and pretty abundant (sorry, tmi) :haha: it was enough that I googled it! Just figured I'd share! Good luck to all in the TWW OR TTC!!! ❤️

Thanks! I have a lot of cm and have this entire tww. It seems watery now but still lotions when I rub my fingers. My ad is due this sat through Monday as I'm not sure when I ovulated but I def noticed a lot more cm

Congrats on your Bfp!!!

Thanks! I have a lot of cm and have this entire tww. It seems watery now but still lotions when I rub my fingers. My ad is due this sat through Monday as I'm not sure when I ovulated but I def noticed a lot more cm

Congrats on your Bfp!!!

Thank you!! Good luck to you as well! The reason I was kind of paying attention is that this cycle we did not use a trigger shot. I was trying to judge when ovulation would be based on my cm, and wasn't sure if I missed it or not as I never got a positive OPK or ewcm. When I was getting the high amounts of lotion/creamy CM, I wondered if maybe the EWCM was coming after that... I kind of stopped paying attention through the weekend, and then tested Tuesday and was positive. Good luck to you!!

Did it stay creamy and abundant? I always get this after O, that is one clear confirmation that I did O, but a couple days before AF that thins out to watery or nothing. SO, I am really interested in what your CM was like right around the time you expected AF.

If say it stayed about the same, just thicker and less in amount :)

Congrats on your :bfp:

I've noticed that I've been having a lot of CM lately too. In fact, when I got out of bed this morning, I thought I peed myself I was so wet! Hopefully that's a good sign and means I will be able to join you in the first trimester soon. I won't be able to test until the end of the month though so I still have a little wait yet.

Thank you for posting this, I've noticed an increase in the amount of my cm this past week since i think I ovulated and I'm hoping it is a sign. I'm also experiencing very tender breasts.
The last time I got a BFP i had no idea what kind of symptoms I was feeling as I was so sick with the flue that month so of course I felt all around ill XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->