My OPK Test Gallery

Ok ladies, here is today's test. I want it to be positive and it is super close but I still feel a little doubt. It just doesn't seem AS DARK as the control line?! UGH!! What do you think? :shrug:

Attachments

• 100_4896.jpg
    100_4896.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_4898.jpg
    100_4898.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 13
Looks really good and close!

Ugh, I just wish I had saved or taken pics of my tests last month. I am not sure if it should be darker or if I am just being too critical and this is good enough to be considered a positive?? EEEK... :dohh:

Maybe think of it as a positive anyway and then if it's darker tomorrow it's a bonus!

Maybe think of it as a positive anyway and then if it's darker tomorrow it's a bonus!

Good policy, lol. DH is going out for drinks with coworkers tonight so hopefully he'll be feeling frisky when he gets home.

equal to or darker is a positive (depending on your test) and I would say the test line looks pretty equal too the control. :) I agree with dreams, consider it positive, if its less tomorrow, than you will know it was...if its darker than you will know for sure!!!

I took another test last night at 10 pm. (I didn't drink anything or go pee at all after the first test at 4 pm.) Well it was positive for sure! I took a pic but I didn't fire up the computer & upload it yet since I was heading to bed to get my BD on! :)

I really hope the best of luck to you!! Lets hope sperm is meeting egg right now!!!!!

fx d for both of us.
Are you going to do a ss journal for us to follow?!

ANd to what day are we counting down to for you to test??!!!

Did my second OPK today and got the faintest line ever lol. At least I know they are working I suppose!

I really hope the best of luck to you!! Lets hope sperm is meeting egg right now!!!!!

fx d for both of us.
Are you going to do a ss journal for us to follow?!

ANd to what day are we counting down to for you to test??!!!

What's an SS Journal? I figure I will wait until AF is late before I test, not going to attempt it early. (Who knows, might change my mind later.) So, AF would be due on 3/23 so I figure if it isn't there that day I'll test the next on 3/24! :)

It's suprising how happy you get seeing a second line, even on a OPK!

Babydreams, YAY you re on your way to o. May be a ways away but still!! :)

Hellokitty, ss journal, symptom spotting journal. If you ahev any symptoms. That way if you get a bfp, we can all see what you had for symptoms.

I ll be testing as of 15th at 8dpo. I know SUPER early...but hey im a poas! hee hee hoping i see a nice progression of a BFP!

Ahh I see. Yeah I have seen some girls post a BFP at 10DPO so it's tempting to test, but honestly I am too cheap to do it. I haven't bought "cheapies" yet so I'd have to go buy a HPT and I just don't wanna mess with it unless I am late & really suspecting it. Plus, this early in the game I'd rather not know if I had a chemical preg. I think it'd just hurt me. Maybe down the road I would be interested to know.

Really hope you both get BFP this cycle and hopefully I won't be too far behind you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->