My OPK Test Gallery

HELLLLLOOOO LH SURGE! Just wish I had some EWCM to go with it, but I guess that's what the Preseed is for! ;)

Attachments

• 100_4902.jpg
    100_4902.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_4903.jpg
    100_4903.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 20
So here are pics of today's test. Still showing positive. Too bad we weren't able to BD last night or this morning. Hopefully all the days of BD leading up to O were enough. :coffee:

Attachments

• 100_4904.jpg
    100_4904.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_4905.jpg
    100_4905.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 12
FX's Hun! Really hope it's your cycle this month!

Thanks Baby Dreams! Maybe you'll have good luck with the OPK like I do and get a fade in! :) I can't wait to see your pics. Have you tested yet today?

Yeah I have tested today. It's crazy how much the line has darken towards what it was yesterday! I will definitely try and get a picture up tomorrow after my test!

Hello there. I am feeling fine. Tired, but I am always tired. I have had mild cramps on & off for the last few days. Been examining my TP with a close eye and NO spotting! AF is due tomorrow so I don't have much longer to wait!

Hi midnight!! Nope, have not tested yet! AF has not shown yet! (But sometimes I do have a 29 day cycle so it *could* be tomorrow.) Last night I had some moderate cramping and this morning, too... So I think she's creeping in, but I am trying to hold her off! I'll be out of town all weekend (with no internet) so I probably won't test this weekend as we'll be visiting DH's family and staying at their house. I assume AF will be here by then anyway..but ya never know. :)

Hope AF stays away from you this weekend!

I have these same tests (Answer, right?) and I thought I wasn't supposed to use FMU? I've been using SMU... not a big deal right now since I'm only CD8 but now I'm really confused.

Also, now that I read farther in this thread I see that I am between you two, kitty and midnight falls. I'm in MN! Just thought I'd add that :)

Sam, The only time I was got a positive was with fmu. most women dont process the hormones when we wake up. So its usually not recommended as it can give you a false negative. I d recommend test twice a day, fmu and later in the day. That way you know when you get your positive.

Sam, The only time I was got a positive was with fmu. most women dont process the hormones when we wake up. So its usually not recommended as it can give you a false negative. I d recommend test twice a day, fmu and later in the day. That way you know when you get your positive.

This is what I'm doing, but what can I say, I'm POAS crazy.:haha:

Hmm, well in a few days I will have to start testing twice... Once in the morning and then again when I get home from work. Damn, my POAS addiction is going to hate that :haha:

hey all
just started POAS after my miscarriage 5 weeks ago really great to read this thread and see others OPKs!! I am using a clearblue fertility monitor I'm CD6 and it gets you to test fmu from today, its showing low fertility which I would expect for this point in the cycle but when it starts showing peak fertility (and prob high aswell!!), will start using the cheap OPKs that I got off ebay

hello_kitty_t hope AF has stayed away! FX'd :thumbup:

I got a :bfp:!!! Guess I won't be using any more OPK!!! If you want to check in on me...hop over to my journal. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->