My parenting journal through life and adoption!

Omg.. how exciting. While in my user cp I went to push last page and pressed unsubscribe and couldn't figure out which thread I unsubscribed to. I just realized this morning I haven't seen your thread in a few days!!!! I can't believe the news how amazing I can't wait for all kinds of updates and pics!!!!!! <3

A-MAZ-ING!!! I don't like that you can have him in your arms for a week and have the potential to lose him but I'm going to be happy for you right now!!! I can't believe all of this happened!!!

In you arms??! For reals??! Omg!! I can't wait to see pics and hear updates! I bet you are over the moon! How does it feel to hear those little baby noises again?

Your whole story gave me chills. Its sounds like a movie. FX crossed that everything works out.

What a wild ride this is!!!!

He is the best baby - he is so sweet. We saw the pediatrician this morning and they said he's perfect and he really is.

His legal name is Max because of the BM - it's just so weird. It's hard not to get emotional over that. We will announce everything in about a week here and everywhere. And I'll post a photo then too.

I just can't wait to tell y'all everything. I'll also create a parenting journal I think it's a bit more private too.

Miss and love you guys!

1 day down, 6 to go!

Journals are definitely more private.
I'm so very happy for you!!!
Praying that these next 6 days just fly right on by without any issues whatsoever. :hugs:

Yay!! So exciting! Hope these days fly by and then once its final time can slow down so you can enjoy these precious moments!

That is just so.....I don't even know what word I'm searching for... that she named him Max (and on a side note, it's odd that she named him, legally, at all). But I'm so glad he's a healthy little boy and you're enjoying your time with him. Hoping these days fly by and I am so looking forward to your update with all the details! <3

So exciting for you. I'm glad you guys are well and that he is such a perfect little babe. <3 <3 I do hope these next 6 days fly by for you!

Ok my friends, I'm slowly getting this done! Here is my parenting journal! Need a bit more privacy.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...as-been-5-days-go-clearance.html#post37468892

Ohmygosh!!!! I just got caught up! Hopping over to your parenting journal, now! <3<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->