My parenting journal through life and adoption!

WOW, WHAT?? this is playing with MY emotions, I cannot even fathom what's going on with your family, Tara!!! GOOD LUCK!!
Thanks for keeping us posted, lovin!

Not patient not me!!! Can't wait to hear your news!!! :wohoo:

I've been quietly following but felt I should finally comment. Will be keeping everyone in my thoughts and hope everything goes great! FX! :flower:

:shock: :hugs: :happydance:

Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you, girl!!

What a whirlwind!

I hated keeping you all waiting. We arrived super late after a really long drive to the hospital. They gave us a room but the birth mom wants to wait to let us see the baby until she signs the paperwork today.

Adoption is not for the faint of heart. We are feeling a range of emotions like I've never felt before. Trying very hard not to get too anxious.

The nurses told us she is calling him Max although she knows we will name him. :shrug: Is that not the most bizarre coincidence you have every heard?

I promise to keep you or Lovn updated to keep you updated. Thank you all for your wonderful notes. Talk to you soon. <3

That's crazy about her calling him Max! Sending you calm thoughts! Hope it all goes as planned xxx

The Max coincidence is pretty amazing. :cloud9:

I'm praying and wishing so hard for you, girl. If you need ANYTHING, let me know. <3

I just still can't imagine the whirlwind of emotions you must be experiencing right now! Sending all my love and hope and prayers to you guys! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->