• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My parenting journal through life and adoption!

Wow that's awesome :) I was wondering if it is for newborn babies, if so do you get them right away? Hope it's ok to ask.

So exciting!!! I'm so glad to hear that you are moving forward and that everything is happening in good time. Are your girls getting excited to have a new sibling soon?

crazy how quickly this is going!!! I hope the placement happens just as fast!!
man you are setting the bar high here!! :)

Ahh! that is so great! Everything is just falling into place for your family. So happy for you guys and cheering you on! :yipee::wohoo:

Thanks everyone! DH went today and our social worker said she'd start writing our home study right away and the last piece is our home visit. So it may be done even quicker! I'm so excited we don't have to wait until August like we originally thought! She scheduled our home visit that far out because by law home visits can't be completed in our state in less than a month. So our first visit was mid-May and our last will be mid-June! :happydance:

Wow that's awesome :) I was wondering if it is for newborn babies, if so do you get them right away? Hope it's ok to ask.

Of course you can ask! Yes newborn and you're called to go in when the birth mom goes into labor as you have to be there when the baby is born. It's quite a neat experience!

So exciting!!! I'm so glad to hear that you are moving forward and that everything is happening in good time. Are your girls getting excited to have a new sibling soon?

Yes the older one is- the 3 year old will though! :)

In a strange twist of fate, BookGeek and I found out that I live in the same neighborhood as her parents! Small world!!

:friends:

mid-june!!! that's so soon omg this is happening so fast <3

Wow that would be an exciting experience :) it's like the most amazing gift you can get/give. I can't wait for this to happen for you!

wow things are really moving fast. im battling to wrap my head around the process. how are you feeling through all this? glad both the individual talks went well and so happy that you may have a baby in the next few months.....maybe weeks....fx crossed....

hugs to you

This is so exciting. I have everything crossed for you.

In a strange twist of fate, BookGeek and I found out that I live in the same neighborhood as her parents! Small world!! :friends:

It really is a small world! We definitely need to get together the next time I'm home a visit. :hugs:

Ohmygosh mid-June! That's only a couple of weeks!!! I know you and DH are going to pass with flying colors! Your whole adoption packet is just wonderful, and I am confident that you will be chosen by a birthmother looking for a loving, happy, and close-knit family exactly like yours!

I've not read your profile,but just from what I read on here,I know that you'll have a newborn in your arms soon. You deserve this. And the child will be very lucky to have you as their mummy xx

Heeeeyyy...it's June! Praying you are blessed very quickly <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"