My reading from Gail!!!

i would LOVE to have 4 children, but most psychics only say 2 for me...a couple have said 3. i'll take any though to be honest :winkwink:

you better getting limbering up for 9 days time :haha:

I know tell me about it!

But the wierd thing is I really feel off right now...like I did last month just more intense! It's so strange! but we'll see what happens :)

At least OH will be happy :haha:

prob around 19th dec. It took 2 weeks after af due date for my bfp last month so gonna try not to test too early and get disappointed :)

How about you?

i won't be testing until the middle of january if AF doesn't show. i ovulated CD42 and CD45 in the last two cycles so going by that i'll hopefully O in the first week in january :) we'll see though, i'm just making sure we get loads of BDing done to cover us in case i do ovulate earlier :)

Yes that is best. That's what we've done this month...just dtd every 2/3 days. and now I just feel like I did last month just more intense! It's wierd! lol

Sorry to jump in but I had a fab reading from Gail and she said we would concieve Aug 2012, I may be niave but I really wanted to believe it haha I'll be devastated if it doesnt happen then.

On another note, fingers crossed for all you ladies trying this month xxx

Sorry to jump in but I had a fab reading from Gail and she said we would concieve Aug 2012, I may be niave but I really wanted to believe it haha I'll be devastated if it doesnt happen then.

On another note, fingers crossed for all you ladies trying this month xxx

yay, another gail-lover! :) is that when you're going to start TTC?

i said in october when i got the reading that i would be happy even if the prediction didn't come true because i loved the reading so much. i still love the reading so much, but i think now i'll be devastated too if it doesn't happen then :(

unless it happens before of course :haha:

yay, another gail-lover! :) is that when you're going to start TTC?

i said in october when i got the reading that i would be happy even if the prediction didn't come true because i loved the reading so much. i still love the reading so much, but i think now i'll be devastated too if it doesn't happen then :(

unless it happens before of course :haha:

Well officially thats our 1st month but going to have the coil out mid May.
We fell pregnant with our DS the 1st try, 2nd cycle with the 2nd one and 3rd cycle with the 3rd....wierd!! so hopefully she is right and as we are starting from scratch fx its 1st time again.

I loved her reading too, she said I was ready for pregnancy which I really am but after the losses we decided a break was in order. OH was totally devastated too.

I hope you keep this thread updated so I can see how it goes. I'll be devastated for you if you don't conceive by then too!! (and hoping it does happen before aswell!!) xx

i'm so looking forward to seeing you getting your bfp in august 2012 mwaah :hugs:

Hi ladies!I'm new but I had a reading with Gail. She is so nice! Her prediction is that I will get pregnant in February 2012 (girl) which would be my 6th month trying. So that would be good. Since I'm worried about how it's taking so long (I'm 35).

She also said I'll have a boy in 2013 and that's it for us. So excited to see how it all turns out!

Hi ladies!I'm new but I had a reading with Gail. She is so nice! Her prediction is that I will get pregnant in February 2012 (girl) which would be my 6th month trying. So that would be good. Since I'm worried about how it's taking so long (I'm 35).

She also said I'll have a boy in 2013 and that's it for us. So excited to see how it all turns out!

Oh FX you fall sooner but February isnt that far away and the six month of trying is good!! oh and welcome xxx

Well ladies,

I was feeling down and just said to hubby that I was going to have my coil out and he said ok!!!! I couldnt believe it :)

So had a new reading from Gail. She said pregnancy would happen around May!! woop woop.

Busy taking folic acid and having the coil removed on the 16th so guess we'll start TTC in February.

How are all you ladies doing?? xxx

aw that's absolutely amazing, hope you fall pregnant ASAP! :D xxxxxx

i loved my gail reading the best, and she said january for me too! fingers crossed for both of us :) she has quite a good reputation! i'm so hopeful :)

How do I contact this Gail person? I do believe in the psychic aspect and would love to talk to a reliable person! Thanks!

Google psychic123 :) sorry I can't post a link as I'm on my phone! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->