My reading from Gail!!!

Gail was wrong for me, she said November 2011 and I'm still not pregnant. I did let her know and she offered me another reading but I'm sceptical as she was wrong for me, but she was right for lots of others! xxx

Thank you mwaah for the welcome! I've been so busy with the holidays I forgot to check in. This cycle is just about to end so should know in a few days. But Gail said Feb, so hope she's right. hehe

I hope many of you start getting your bfp's too! I'm interested in seeing Gail's track record! hehe

Hi ladies! Sorry i've not been on in while...just wanted to relax in dec and stop being so obssessed :)

Well, it's January! According to Gail, by the end of this month, i'll be preg. So we've stepped up the ttc again. OH is defo not complaining and I just want to give the reading the best chance possible to come true! I can't wait to see if she was right! FX'd that she was!

GL everyone! :dust:

xx

TTCwitPCOS - how is it going? Are you in the tww already? Do you feel good about your chances?

Hi ladies!

I haven't had it yet but AF finished last week so as my OH keeps saying, january isn't over yet! lol.

Just hope nothings got in the way of our baby being conceived this month!

Hope things are going well with you!

xx

Just wanted to let you know that Gail was right for me. She said I would be pregnant before the end of January and I got my BFP on the 1st of Feb. I would highly recommend her. Hope her readings come true for you all. Her reading gave me lots of hope and let me relax a little :) XX

Congrats!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm pretty certain my af is here as I've been bleeding for the past week. not done a test cos of it but pretty certain its a bfn. BUT tbh we've not really had chance to try properly the past 2 months but OH and i have agreed to ttc properly again :) hopefully it will be this month instead! :)

Don't give up hope! When I first contacted Gail in September she predicted I would conceive in November. But then in November I had to go into to hospital to have procedure done, so I knew there was no way I would conceive then. I contacted her again in December and that's when she predicted January.. It was well worth another 5 pounds.. She does also say she can be out a couple of weeks either way..
Fingers crossed for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->