My reading from Gail!!!

TTCwitPCOS

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Well I had a reading from Gail last week and so here it is!:

Linking in around pregnancy areas for you, I do see that a conception will soon be around you and spirit keep showing me and I see a baby girl born within 2012,and all shows well around this, I feel this conception will be before the end of January 2012

I also see 2013 as another conception and birth and this also shows as a baby girl, and a spirit lady who comes in around you with this shows this child with be very sensitive to spirit also

Spirit show 2 children ahead, but mainly at the moment a much secure line of happiness coming in around family, home, relationship and children ahead, wishing you every happiness :) xx

Lots of what she said about my emotions and things are soo true. I just can't wait to see if I get my BFP by February! FX'd!!!!

x

i loved my gail reading the best, and she said january for me too! fingers crossed for both of us :) she has quite a good reputation! i'm so hopeful :)

oo you'll have to let me know if it comes true for you! :-D

fx'd!! :dust:

x

i got a more in depth reading from her and it was just amazing, i loved it so much and i genuinely believe it will come true because she mentioned my papa by his name (he died in april) and said he will be watching over me during my labour!

so i think me and you will definitely be getting our bfps in january :D

here's mine:

Your Personal Future Baby Reading
By Psychic123uk
Dated October 2011

Linking in around you today Natalie, I immediately felt many changes coming into your life, and also felt that your life was very on track around your plans, goals and aspects of what you want to have in your life, a very strong and secure relationship line is also showing, and on the whole I feel your happy with your path, I feel around pregnancy, your ready for this, and you do worry around conception, Im not sure if youve had a few medical worries too, but spirit who come in around you are showing a loving and close family ahead for you, and nothing that will prevent a pregnancy for you
You have a female here in the spirit world she comes quite strongly within your reading today, and she gives me this vision of a busy mum, who dedicates her time to her family, and is most content doing this, she shows this is you and she does want you to relax your mind, your thoughts a little around trying and dates and not to worry too much if trying for a baby doesnt always coinside with dates when you should if that makes sense, she also keeps showing me iron, around your blood, which maybe a little low at the moment, I sense a bit of lack of energy or like a washed out feeling at times, it maybe worth having this checked

I will now look at your future pregnancy spirit show me today:

Month and year you will conceive January 2012

The date you will give birth October 21st 2012

Babies weight 8lbs + but no more than 10lbs

Looks : Your baby girl is beautiful, and the first thing I notice about her while linked to your future is her lovely hair, almost auburn, which you wont see at birth, but as the days pass this lovely colouring comes through, fair in skin, and just very delicate looking, but she will be a really good healthy weight, I also pick up the initial K around her

Labour details: Alot of ladies do worry about labour, this is natural, but I dont know if you have a phobia around needles or blood, and spirit show me when its happening to you and not someone else you will cope and be fine with this, so dont be put off by things you may hear or read, everyones labour is different, and its the focus of your baby at the end of this that gets your through it, and you will be fine, I do see labour starts slow, even without you realising it, so a couple of days before mild pains will start, do you have any crystals around you or your home, as spirit keep showing me these as relaxing you, also candles and some lovely music, I see alot of oranges and red around a room your in, although Im not sure where this is, labour once it is established will be around 9 to 10 hours, Im also just hearing the name of William/Bill in spirit who will be watching over you, your overjoyed with finally holding your much wanted baby, and you enjoy every moment of bonding and getting to know each other, no labour problems show at all, I just pick up a slight wheeze around your chest, but dont feel this to be labour connected

Babies personality, interests/traits in early years. She will love to do well, to please, and at an early age she will know showing you things, achieving things gives her praise, you will bring her up well with good values and these will stay with her for life,i feel you will have strong views on how she should be in life, as in kind, to share, and you spend such alot of quaility time with her, which will pay off as by school age she is already advanced, in life she will be determined, sometimes a slight lack of confidence, she may not always be center of attention, but she will always quietly be star of the show :)

Love, Light & Happiness
Psychic123uk
Visit my website for many more readings and spells!
www.psychic123ukreadings.net

i cried when i read it, because i got a shock when she said william/bill will be watching over me. i didn't expect that. how can she possible just have guessed his name? also most people called him bill even though his name was william, it's just too real and spooky to be a coincidence :)

ooo that sounds really good! :hugs:

i must be honest..I cried when i got mine. i don't know why I just felt connected to what she was saying. I got the indepth pregnancy reading too but only put the parts about babies up :)

Just the other day I was talking to a psychic online about future children and she actually said ( i quote!) "This feels REALLY soon honey...do you suspect your pregnant right now?" !!!!!! soo i'm quietly hoping really. and it would tie in with Gail's before the end on January prediction!

tbh I think I might have Ov'd earlier than my ticker says... (i'll admit i didn't really know how long my cycles are so i put a random number in it! :blush:) but OH and I are still dtd just in case! hehehe. But I seem to be getting feelings like I had last cycle when I was preg! So just got my fx'd sooo bad! (you watch, I won't be now lol)

Something wierd has just happened...last week I realised that I couldn't find my necklace that I got from my OH for my 21st...well i was panicked and all sorts! Looking where I thought it could be and such. Well....I was just in our bedroom sorting things out ready for work tomorrow...and I found it! Loose, just piled on the floor! which is wierd cos I always put it back in the box! So I think it might be someone just letting me know that everything is ok! :) I'm taking it as a good sign anyhow!!! hehehe

sorry I ramble on a bit :blush: :-D

ooo that sounds really good! :hugs:

i must be honest..I cried when i got mine. i don't know why I just felt connected to what she was saying. I got the indepth pregnancy reading too but only put the parts about babies up :)

Just the other day I was talking to a psychic online about future children and she actually said ( i quote!) "This feels REALLY soon honey...do you suspect your pregnant right now?" !!!!!! soo i'm quietly hoping really. and it would tie in with Gail's before the end on January prediction!

tbh I think I might have Ov'd earlier than my ticker says... (i'll admit i didn't really know how long my cycles are so i put a random number in it! :blush:) but OH and I are still dtd just in case! hehehe. But I seem to be getting feelings like I had last cycle when I was preg! So just got my fx'd sooo bad! (you watch, I won't be now lol)

Something wierd has just happened...last week I realised that I couldn't find my necklace that I got from my OH for my 21st...well i was panicked and all sorts! Looking where I thought it could be and such. Well....I was just in our bedroom sorting things out ready for work tomorrow...and I found it! Loose, just piled on the floor! which is wierd cos I always put it back in the box! So I think it might be someone just letting me know that everything is ok! :) I'm taking it as a good sign anyhow!!! hehehe

sorry I ramble on a bit :blush: :-D

i was the same, just felt a connection with it. i couldn't stop reading it over and over again, and i felt so relaxed after i got it. especially because she said she knew i had been worrying about it and i had to relax and stop thinking about having sex when i think the time is right etc. the reading just really spoke to me (so cheesy :blush:)

i got shivers up my spine reading the bit about your necklace! i would so take that as a sign too :)

i've got my fingers crossed for you, i hope you do get your BFP this cycle :hugs:

you didn't ramble on, i always write essays on here and then people don't reply and i feel so embarrassed :rofl:

It's not cheesy! When you feel connected, more often than not, it's because it totally is and is meant to speak to you! :)

:rofl: I'm the same! When I start a thread, I just keep looking at my userpanel to see if anyone has responded and if no-one has in hours I feel sad and unliked :haha: stupid I know! hehehe

:)

I've got my fingers crossed for you too! I keep saying I'm going to run out of fingers soon! :haha:

I'm Katie btw :hi: :-D , 21 and live in England (and I love it...even if it rains a lot! hehe)

It's not cheesy! When you feel connected, more often than not, it's because it totally is and is meant to speak to you! :)

:rofl: I'm the same! When I start a thread, I just keep looking at my userpanel to see if anyone has responded and if no-one has in hours I feel sad and unliked :haha: stupid I know! hehehe

:)

I've got my fingers crossed for you too! I keep saying I'm going to run out of fingers soon! :haha:

I'm Katie btw :hi: :-D , 21 and live in England (and I love it...even if it rains a lot! hehe)

i'm natalie, i'm 23 and live in scotland which is even more rainy :haha: where in england do you live?

it's so hard to get talking to people on here sometimes i think, a lot of the time i wish i could rewind and delete posts i've written because they just sit there glaring at me, all unanswered :haha: i'm a thread killer, waaahhh! :haha: especially in the girly sanctuary, everyone seems really nice but loads of them are all already friends so it's difficult to post!

i love this paranormal section of the forum because everyone is really friendly :)

I got a reading from gail too. My dad passed a way and his middle name is John and she mentioned John in my reading (not sure if that is reaching too much). She wasn't right about dates though I didn't want to post negative here however i wanted you to know you are liked!

that's rubbish that she was wrong :( what did she predict for you?

I have had 3 readings off Gail and 2 she predicted were wrong and me being me i thought 3rd time lucky and bought another one, so we shall see if that one happens!

xx

Upto now twice, i cant remember the 1st reading but the 2nd one she said before xmas and then this new reading she said January it seems to be moving further back all the time :sad2: But things she said things that kind of made sense to me so i dont know :shrug:

xx

i'll have my fx'd for all of you!

update: I've been feeling light headed, dizzy, weepy and I seem to be spotting! sooo just got to hope that it's happened!

I think I've ovulated earlier than my ticker says as I'm not sure about my cycles! soo just got fx'd! :-D

x

good luck katie, and when you get your BFP pass your luck over to meeeee :happydance: and paula too :happydance:

i am getting really nervous in case the gail one is wrong. i said to myself that i wouldn't mind, because i really liked the reading but i think in all truth i will be devastated in january if i don't conceive :(

mesina said december/january the first time and january the second time (she stressed that baby would be a libra), cheri22 said october birth and gail said january conception, october birth.

nervous and getting worried :(

Quite disheartened now....just been speaking to the same psychic who asked if i was pregnant now the other day.......i just asked if we've conceived and she said that she wasn't feeling that we had and to wait 9 days and then go at it like rabbits....maybe it's all in my head these symptoms? I don't know...quite upset now :'(

"the secret Psychic" she's on the online psychics that come up on the ads sometimes.....

I don't know why I trust them to be honest. I spoke to another one the other day on the same site...she was saying I was going to have 4 children, 3 will be boys! I'm like...hmmmm most of my readings have been saying 2 children! :-S plus OH will defo not be impressed if we have 4! :rofl:

Altho if it does happen. I will love and cherish each one cos I know what a blessing it is to have children :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->