My Results with Vitex! :)

Missbx

Reaction score
As some of you may know my cycles are all over the place rocky temps ect I started vitex just over a month ago and it seems to have stabilised my temps a lot i was on Vitex tincture 900mg but it was getting expensive so I have now switched to pills and taking 2,000mg as of yesterday 1,000mg In the morning and 1,000mg at night.

I shouldn't be getting to excited as it can change just hopeing for the best it keeps my temps steady

I've removed some temps that were rockey at the start of my cycle but not very rocky and some was taken earlier then normal so I just removed them.

Still waiting for ovulation!!

Just wanted to share :)

Before

https://i61.tinypic.com/2u56ykl.jpg

now
https://i62.tinypic.com/5yrx3k.jpg

Hi. Im taking vitex too. Hoping it will help bring on a period too. Have you noticed any side effects?

Wow thats some change! I have bought some recently and have been thinking about starting taking it. I have stupidly long/irregular cycles and im hoping it will help regulate them :) xx

Thanks for sharing! I just started 1200mg of Vitex per day on CD55.

I started taking vitex this last cycle and this was the first time in about 7-8 yrs that I ovulated without the help of clomid:) good luck.

Good luck ladies! If you get your bfp please come back to ttc from time to time and let the other ladies know:thumbup: I've seen so many gals get their bfp and then never come back to ttc :nope: I am in the last stretch with a baby conceived on vitex and am a big fan obviously lol. I truly wish you all success!

How do you take vitex? Throughout your whole cycle??

I did hun although some women take it just to help with ovulation. It improves your luteal phase and helps stabilize progesterone better if taken you whole cycle tho so herbalist and midwives generally advise to take it the whole cycle.

Good luck everyone

My temp has gone down so don't know if its a ovulation drop but I will just have to wait and see

Hi

Just thought I would mention my experience too.

I've been taking vitex for 3 months, 600mg a day. So far Vitex has made my cycles shorter, 31/30 days down to 26/27 days. It's also changed how I bleed during af and made my luteal length longer, 12 up to 15 days.

Unfortunately no bfp yet but I'm feeling hopeful this month.

Good luck ladies :dust:

hey ladies :D im on vitex too :D 2000mg a day (i tend to take them both at the same time.. 2*1000mg tablets). my last cycle was 113 days.. i got my +opk on CD32 .. just waiting for temp change to confirm ovulation

@Sethsmummy looks like you ovulated :) good luck!

@littlegirl87 I started at 900mg then worked my way up to 2000mg and I started with liquid Vitex now on tablets that I got from eBay about 6.00 for 100 tablets

@Sethsmummy looks like you ovulated :) good luck!

@littlegirl87 I started at 900mg then worked my way up to 2000mg and I started with liquid Vitex now on tablets that I got from eBay about 6.00 for 100 tablets

Thanks hun im not getting excited yet.. need 2 more days of high temps before i start the poas addiction :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->