My sweet little baby girl....

R

robinator

I love you, but please get the eff off my lungs, off my bladder, off my bowels, out from under my ribs... I now understand why so many wish we could self-induce!!

Not too much longer now :) hope it doesnt get too uncomfortable for yoy

lol,i totally get you hun.you dont even know which way to turn sometimes.

HA HA!! Sometimes I totally feel what you are saying! But then I keep reminding myself that its not his fault and hes just as squished. Then i say ok I can deal with it. But lately he has been sitting on some pretty tender nerves- Almost!!! :hugs:

I love you, but please get the eff off my lungs, off my bladder, off my bowels, out from under my ribs... I now understand why so many wish we could self-induce!!

You've probably heard this already... but when you are really uncomfortable at the end kneeling on all fours or sitting in a high backed chair the wrong way round and leaning on top of the back of it can help :hugs:

Not long to go my fellow welcomer :)

V xxx

And just think, she is gaining a half a pound to a pound a week at this point!

Git on all fours, hossie! ;) Just stay there for the next 4 weeks.... It's the best way for her to come out, anyways, so once labor starts, you won't even have to move!

At night, while I'm sleeping, I'm convinced baby spends all his time pushing my insides up. When I get up to pee, I feel like I'm going to vomit up whatever I ate until things (and baby) start moving down.

He really stretches it out when I'm laying down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->