My tests are only positive with smu UPDATED BLOOD RESULTS LAST PAGE

oh bless you, yes hun can see a line im sure you are pregnant, have you not got a first response test yet?

You say you had a mc 7 weeks ago and your tests were negative 4 weeks ago and you haven't had a period so I reckon the MOST that can make you is 3 weeks pregnant, your lucky to even see a positive line at 3 weeks so I'd say that's some quite strong hormones there, if I were you I'd wait another week before you do another digi as they are 100miu, congratulations again xx

I Defo see a line on most of your tests, especially the last one. I'd go the docs and ask for bloods. Failing that wait a week or so to test again, let your hormones get into your system :)

On my first test my oh couldn't see the line but I could and my friend could just see it on a pic. I kept doing tests since and the lines got darker each time. Good luck and congrats xxx

Definatly positive, if its any consolation, I took a cheapy superdrug test when I had that feeling and had the same problems as you did, turns out i was only 3 weeks so not even late, and the test i took wasnt meant to pick anything up until after a missed period, hes now a healthy baby boy with only 5 weeks left to go :)

That's positive for sure. Hopefully it keeps getting darker for you x

Had bloods done today will find out Thursday negative on frer today so think they was all false x

Had bloods done today will find out Thursday negative on frer today so think they was all false x

They must be my frer was negative
Believe me I don't understand myself I'm actually going abit crazy :mad:(

No way! That's so bizarre. I'm certain you're pregnant though!

Wouldn't the frer have been positive if those ones where I really don't think I am not now think they was 5 bad tests (same brand too) shame on them !!

Blue dye evap pftttt

Feeling down and out

Id have to say ya. FRER is so sensitive. When I got my BFP with DD I had my bloods drawn that day and they were 13 so I have a lot of faith in those. I have an evaps with blue dye but that dont look like an evap. How long after did the line come up? Was it within the time frame? But either way id have to believe the FRER

I actually have an opposite story. I got a BFP with a blue dye first. FRER didn't pick it up

Today's test

Waiting on blood result think 6 evaps now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members