My tests are only positive with smu UPDATED BLOOD RESULTS LAST PAGE

Positive again waiting on bloods starting to think 6 false tests

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 35
Why does your doctor make you wait two days for blood test results that should take an hour?

FRER is just a pee test that is SO SO SO over-rated on these boards. it is a brand that is very famous in UK and USA, but not so well known and not so much used in other countries!!

FRER, as all the other urine tests is just a stick that you pee on. it is not quantitative. it is not divine word of YES, now when FRER says yes, you ARE pregnant. it has same sensitivity issues like the others, it depends on how much water you drink and what isoform (type) of HCG your body produces.

please ladies, even if it is a valid and sensitive tool, remember, it is just a stick you pee on, and it is just a brand. not a doctor, not a scan, not a quantitative blood analysis and it can be mistaken as well!

But 6 positives and a negative frer my positives must be bad batch of false or even evaps (all read after 3 minutes)

FRER is just a pee test that is SO SO SO over-rated on these boards. it is a brand that is very famous in UK and USA, but not so well known and not so much used in other countries!!

FRER, as all the other urine tests is just a stick that you pee on. it is not quantitative. it is not divine word of YES, now when FRER says yes, you ARE pregnant. it has same sensitivity issues like the others, it depends on how much water you drink and what isoform (type) of HCG your body produces.

please ladies, even if it is a valid and sensitive tool, remember, it is just a stick you pee on, and it is just a brand. not a doctor, not a scan, not a quantitative blood analysis and it can be mistaken as well!

I'm actually with you there with FRER, so many thinks its god in a stick, and ok they may be good but was never the case for me! With this baby I was 3 weeks when I found out i was pregnant, I took a FRER first (ididnt realise I wasnt actually due for my period yet i just had a feeling) and it was negative, I then had a cheapy superdrug one in the cupboard which i done a few hours later, and that one was a definate positive, ok it took a while to show and i actually thought it was invalid because it took so long, but yup, i'm defo pregnant lol!

Do you think all my 6 positives are invalid ? If frer was negative

Do you think all my 6 positives are invalid ? If frer was negative

It's more likely you had one false negative (which is more common than a false negative!) than 6 false negatives.
Those do not look like evaps.

So I'm Likley pregnant going out my mind just keep thinking bad batch

That last test definitely looks positive. So confusing! Hope you get real answers soon.

Are you sure frer was negative sometimes they take a while to come up? However like others say low concentration etc could still be a problem

Will look forward to an update after the blood test. I personally never had a false result with a FRER (except the digitals which I think are all rubbish lol) but have with all the other test I've used especially blue dye test...litlle devils. I keep the cheapy internet pink dye test for initial testing but always back them up with a more reputable test such as a frer. I have had many false positives with internet cheapies but not 6 in a row so curious what your blood test shows. Good luck!

Blood results came back today my hcg level is 1 so they was all false

I don't know all I know is my level was 1 trust me I'm as baffled as you lot probley will be

Aww I'm sorry to hear that looks like either very poor quality tests or a chemical pregnancy. Best of luck x

What?!?! No way!!!! That's unbelievable!
So sorry :(

Yeah, maybe it was a chemical? Only other thing I could think of is falling/leftover hcg from your miscarriage...maybe something that was left over? Very strange...I find it strange that all of those tests could've been false...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->