My third is on board... Need pregnancy buddies

Baby_Dream

Mom of 2 girls & NTNP
Reaction score
Hey ladies .
I got my surprise Bfp in the 13 th of jan.
I am 6 weeks today . I am very excited , I have 2 DD . The last girl was 2013 .
This baby wasn't planned at all. Actually we weren't sure we want a 3rd but me and my hubby are really excited.
We are keeping a secret until it starts showing .
So anyone just git their Bfp and wants buddies to share their symptoms , feelings and so it would be great .
6 weeks today I am feeling ok. Alittle exhausted but for the last week i have had acne around the chin and lower jaw.
So thats all ....
Waiting for you ladies.

Hey baby dream! Im 7 weeks with my 3rd! I already have 2 boys. We wernt too sure about having a 3rd either! But here we are!

I have had the spots on the chin and jaw although settled a bit now. I have been extremely hungry. And nauseous which isnt helpful! Was sick for the first time last night. Im a bit weird like that getting the sickness in the evening! Even with my boys.

We were going to keep it a secret for as long as possible but my MIL guessed! And i cant lie to save my life. So thought it was only fair to tell my dad. And my sister and SIL's . Everyone else we will leave til the 12 week scan. Cant wait to tell my boys!

2cheekyboys . I am very happy you we almost have the same due date i guess . A week apart.

We are not telling but i really would like to see if anyone could guess .
Lets see how long it would take them.

When did your morning sickness start?
My lack of symptoms makes me worried.

We are wishing for a healthy boy this time and two that would be great .

Hello :) I'm 5 weeks today with my 4th 😊 today is the 1st time in 2 weeks I haven't felt sick 👍 I have a huge baby bloat tummy and a ridiculously sore throat but so far so good :) this little one was a pleasant surprise too and mine and my husbands 1st together 😍 I'm so excited xxxxx

Hi I'm pregnant with my 3rd unplanned baby. We also have 2 DD and our last was born 2014. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy, we have only told a few close friends.

Hi! May I join?

I just found out this week that i'm pregnant. Its our #2 and our first was born in 2013, a boy.

I'm hoping for a girl :)

I'm already feeling quite tired.. Is that normal this early on? When did you ladies start to feel the nausea? I had none with my son but doubt i'll be that lucky this time around.

Yeaaaaa mommies.
I am happy we are getting all together . Congrats to all of us .
J1405 ofcourse you can join . That's what this thread is for.

About the nausea , i know how awful it is but it makes me feel pregnant .
I hope it pays me a visit but a short visit ...

Hi! Number three for us too. Totally unplanned so came as a big shock but I think we are finally coming around. I am already worried about baby so I know the love is definitely there! I had nausea for about five days and now seems to have vanished...which, of course is freaking me out...but I am doing my best to keep calm and carry on. I'm still feeling really tired and pulse is still high so at least I've got something.

To be honest, the thought of being pregnant in spring (like I was with my previous two boys) is near and dear to my heart :cloud9:

ParisJetadore. Hello dear and congrats . It's number 3 for us too . I am very excited . I am pray8ng for twins too ...

I am 6 weeks today and have to wait till 8 weeks to see my doctor for the first time .
Can't wait to see that everything is alright .
So my estimated due date is on the 14th of september . What about you mommies?

I have booked an early scan 7th Feb :) I'm so impatient ;) .... my estimated due date is 21st September! My 3rd son will be 4 on the 25th September so it's like history repeating with the timing 😍 my 1st son will be 18 in the October 😂 HUGE age gap xxxxxx

Hi everyone! No 3 baby on board for me too! We already have two boys (5,1). This is a huge surprise for us as we thought we were done at two but mega excited now! I've told a few close friends and family but keeping it secret to most at the moment. I'm currently 6w+1 and edd 13th sept! Currently feel like crap. Wanting to eat rubbish and soooo tired but getting there! Xxx

Hello! :hi:

I'm expecting my third as well! Technically this is my sixth pregnancy but I've suffered three losses and am FINALLY expecting my third rainbow baby! My first was a girl and was planned, my second was a boy who was completely unplanned. This baby was not only planned but was a prayed for miracle. I'm 9 weeks now and morning sickness is easing up a bit. Still have my moments hear and there. Mostly I'm suffering from heartburn, constipation and bloating now. I do have a bump but I can't tell if it is baby, bloat, my organs moving up from my growing uterus or a combination of all. I vote all ;)

Hi, I'm 7 weeks with my second. I have a baby bloat already and have been pretty ok most days. Some smells are starting to make me dry heave though this week. I smelt someone's strawberries they were eating at work today and they smelt awful! I don't remember having such a strong sense of smell last time xx

I have a weird symptom. Initially I did not think it was pregnancy related but now I think it might be.

Since the day before I got my bfp I had this burning sensation on my shoulder blade. Its not pain, just a really annoying burning feeling in a specific spot on my shoulder blade. I have never had it before. It comes and goes during the day

Anyone had this. I'm only 4 weeks

Hey j1405.
I never had or heard of such symptom ,but i cant confirm . Each pregnancy is different .

Since yesterday I have been really worried about having an empty gestational sac . I am really worried and I still have 2 werks before i go see my doctor.
What do you think mommies ?
Are there any signs or symptoms that may for such case ?
I am 6 weeks 1 day now.

Also pregnant with #3 with 2 DD, edd the 12th September! Had on off nausea with constant hunger but today no signs of been pregnant ��. Makes me a little worried, can't wait to get to 12 weeks.

Hey Baby Dream [and everyone :)];

We kind of have the same timing - I am between 6-7 weeks now and I found out Jan 10th. It's my first pregnancy and I am really really excited and anxious...unplanned as well but the timing actually turns out to be perfect for us.

I also have the same concern as you and others - Except for feeling very tired about 2 weeks ago, I am not feeling any symptoms whatsoever, like nothing, I check my panties every time I go to the bathroom...and I was so anxious that I took another test today and still positive results.

I guess we just need to stay really positive and take it easy! I never thought about becoming a mother and now that I am, I actually love it and feel really really blessed :)

@ Baby dream : Why do you think you have an empty gestational sac? Anything specific make you think this?

As for the other ladies who's symptoms are doing a "disappearing act", with my first pregnancy, I did not have any real symptoms and it freaked me out and I was so tense praying there will be a baby in there when I go for my first sonar. I actually told my ob/gyn the day I went for my scan : I hope there's something in there! She just laughed and said off course there is! That baby is 3 years old already! :)

Point is I did not even have cramping as the uterus changes or nausea or anything that made me feel pregnant. Just bigger boobs and a bit tired. For most of my pregnancy it was like that. So don't worry if the signs of being pregnant go away for a while, its just your body getting used to the increase in hormones.

This time around however its still too early to say but I am feeling very tired and this damn itchy burny feeling on my shoulder blade is all i'm getting.

Hey mommies .. lailak and lou welcome ladies to our warm and all pregnant thread .

Well j1405 my lack of symptoms is what gives ne this feeling . No real first trimester symptoms .

Suddenly i am feeling better no real cramps , breasts dont hurt anymore . No real nausea . I feel alittle tired . Thats all . And i have a cold .
No spotting at all . Thank god .
I hope this is a good sign .
I am already attached to this pregnancy and hope it stays .

@ Baby dream : I think we stress too easily in the first trimester - it is a stressful time after all - so much can still happen.

What will happen will happen unfortunately and stressing about it will not help anyways. Best is to try keep your stress levels as low as possible for baby with this in mind and just hope and pray that all is well with baby! As I am sure it is! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->