My third is on board... Need pregnancy buddies

J1405 ... you are right .
Lets start a positive attitude around here .
We are all still pregnant our babies are working hard to get attached and grow in there .
Lets help them . Lets not forget our folic acid ,eat healthy and pray for them .

Ladies this is what this thread is for .
Happy happy happy :)

That's the spirit!!! We beat the 20% odds of even getting pregnant so I'd say we are pretty lucky as it is!!

I cant wait to get to 9 weeks and see my bean :) :) Its still sooooo far though!! But is so worth the wait!!

OMG . Nausea has kicked in real hard .
I am happy cause i was worried , but it is awful LOOOOL

Lol!! You sound much like I would!! Want the pregnancy symptoms but will complain once it hits!! :rofl:

Have a question : did bloods at (what i thought) 11dpo. Hcg was 157! Is that not a bit high for only 11dpo? I've seen others who's hcg was only around 50 -100? I know it can vary but still...

Hi everyone
I'm 9 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. It was planned and due around 22nd August.
I had a scan at 8 weeks due to pain in my side. Everything looked great and we got to see baby's heart beating 💙

Xxxx

How are you doing? How's the nausea? Still not much going on on my sie :coffee:

Hiii :wave:

We just found out that our third is on their way too. I'll be 4 weeks on Friday. Still super early. EDD October 7, but with my last 2 I went at 36+6 and 38 so Im expecting a late September baby.

Were not going to find out the gender of this baby. We have a girl and boy already so we both figured why not be surprised.

So far Im just really tired and crampy. Occasional bouts of queasiness, nothing severe, yet. Im sure that will greet me in the next 1-2 weeks. The heartburn has started and its quite embarrassing how much Im burping. :blush:

Hey ladies, can i join? I am expecting baby #4. This pregnancy was a total shocker as we weren't planning on anymore. But we are now very excited:) I am due Sept 6. We already have DD who is 7.5, DS1 who is 5.5 and DS2 who is almost 4.

I have been suffering from really bad MS since 6 weeks. I was prescribed meds just to stop me from throwing up all day. My fatigue has been insane. I am so tired and would sleep all day if i could! lol My first scan is Feb 24, I will be just over 12 weeks then.

Hi mari and chicken!

Mari - wow number 4! Congrats :)

Did you have these symptoms with any of your other pregnancies?

Chicken - exciting pregnancy not finding out! If i had one of each i would do the same!! :)

Hi everyone! I just found out I'm pregnant with my third, due mid september (ish) so I'm around 5 weeks

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow with my surprise third! Bfp was Jan 8 I believe. I have a 3 yo and 13 month old. Idk how I'll do it.
We did like the idea of s third or fourth but not this soon. We were hoping for a three year gap. Oh well!
I'm due sept 15 if I don't go early (first was 36+1 second was 38+1).
Right now I'm ok. Just oogy at night sometimes and not knowing what to make or eat. Same as other pregnancies.
Good to have buddies! Have only told a couple close friends and my in laws. Dreading to tell my parents and side of family. Don't want all the negativity.
Especially because I'm going beyond "perfect family" of boy and girl.

Hi Reidfidleir congratulations on your bfp. We are expecting #3 and I have a 3 year old and a 16 month old. It was a surprise.

I'm 7+3 (by my calcs) with number three. Have two DDs, aged two and five. Haven't really told anyone yet. I hit the wall about two in the afternoon every day and pretty much can't do anything very well. Don't remember feeling quite so exhausted with my first two, but I seem to remember energy does improve in second trimester. :)

Hi mamas, I'm 11 weeks pregnant with number three due on Aug 27th. I have two girls- almost 4, and almost 2. We hadn't planned on a third, and are excited and scared! I feel pretty awful all the time and am awaiting the second trimester. I am 38, and a little worried about all this "advanced maternal age" business.
What are you guys doing to feel better? I know I should be taking better care of myself, but it's hard on some days. It would be great to have a support system- none of my friends are pregnant right now. Totally different from my first two- I had lots of pregnant buddies.

Hi everyone! Congratulations! Can I join too? Number 6 on board here and due sept 17th however all my births have been 36,37,38 weeks so hopefully we'll have an August baby! ( idont have a summer baby yet!)

Hey mamaofthree . Congratz dear.
This is my third and my due date is on the 14th of sept . I gave birth with my first 2 on the 38 + week.
So i think this will be the case this time too .

Hiya! Also pregnant with my third :wave: I have a boy who is 5.5 and a girl who is 3.5.

I have also been quietly trying to not panic due to lack of m/s :dohh: Just turned six weeks today. I have my first appointment with the midwife in exactly a week. Also have a private scan the following Tuesday. Really hope there is a baby there!

Due to me finding out late (and then missing an appointment due to baby brain) I haven't got an appointment till 13 weeks. I'm lucky I know my midwife quite well and shes booked me in anyway so fingers crossed I'll get a scan appointment through in the next week. I'm 10+6 and due 22nd August.

Modo, I am just 6 weeks and I had no morning sickness until a few days ago, when it decide to hit me like a bitch. Don't panic, I had none at all with my other two x

I am 11 weeks 2 days with my third, and my belly feels so big already. I have gained 6 pounds already and feel so gross. I'm not eating as well as I should because of my nausea and I have no energy to exercise. This happened with my last pregnancy and in the end I only gained 25 lbs, but I still feel gross and lazy. Come on 2nd trimester!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->