• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My wedding Journal - finally, photos pg 35

yes, i definitely think this time will be it for you :hugs:
xx

I know, I can't believe how quick it's going! :happydance:

We didn't do any wedding stuff yesterday apart from started the play list. We've got the DJ coming round on Saturday to help us with a list.
xx

This is what we've got so far, we definitely need help from the DJ!

Summer of 69 – Brian Adams
Don’t stop believing – Journey
Fairytale of New York – The Pogues
Place your hands – Reef
Sweet child of mine – Guns and Roses
Living on a prayer – Bon Jovi
Dance with me – Dizzy Rascal
Low – Flo Rida
Poison – Alice Cooper
Love Shack – B52s
Walk this way – Aerosmith
Grease – megamix
YMCA – Village people
I wanna be sedated – Ramones
Hurry up Harry – Sham69
Fall back down – Rancid
All the small things – Blink 182
Twist and shout – The Beatles
Smells like teen spirit – Nirvana
In too deep – Sum41
Time warp – Rocky horror
Teenage Kicks – undertones
Don’t stop me now – Queen

I asked my dad if he'd do a speech at the wedding and he said he didn't feel comfortable doing speeches, he said it's not his sort of thing. It's fair enough, it was only an idea.
xx

It's getting closer :happydance:

Still not done the playlist, our dj couldn't come round because work changed his rota last minute.

Mike is working until Sat and then he's going away for the weekend so not going to get much done this week

Before we know it you're going to be under 3 months to go :shock:

Hope the dj can get round soon so you can get the playlist sorted out :thumbup:

I know, I can't believe it! It's flying by :shock:

I'm doing the list of songs for people to walk into while they are find seat ect

So far we have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk&ob=av2e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4_4abCWw-w He has an amazing voice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ3xTjvj9tw

Plus there's the 3 songs which I'm choosing from for my song, so the other two can be added to the playlist

Any more ideas? We want stuff we like x

Ohhh crikey no idea, I'm stuck on this too ... what are you into hun?

Bit of everything RnB, punk, rock, metal... I've been looking online but the suggestions are things like celine deon, robbie william... we don't like stuff like that :shrug:
Mike has tons of good music on his computer, I'll have a look with him tomorrow :thumbup: He's working really late again tonight.

Yeah that might be a good idea :thumbup: and as it's not part of the ceremony do you still need to be fussy about it having anything about angels / religion in?

Definitely don't want religion to be involved at all :thumbup:

What about a few more Bruno Mars songs? Or the year you guys got together, what was the most memorable song of that time? You could use that :thumbup:

Mike doesn't like Bruno Mars :( He has plenty of jokes to do with Bruno Mars and catching grenades :dohh:
He's into more stuff like rancid, misfits, blink... I might have a listen to them and see if there's anything we could use

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->