• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My wedding Journal - finally, photos pg 35

Songs for party are sorted
We ended up with 66 songs which we definitely want there and Josh is downloading loads for us :happydance:
I'm happy that's one thing off the list :)

"3 months, 1 week and 1 day" until the wedding!!! :dance: (Checked the ticker). :haha:

Getting so close, so glad you got your songs finalized for the DJ!!!

I can't believe how quick it's going :shock:

Tiff 20 days :D I'll come find your journal xx

You found it! Although its more like 17 days now :haha: I haven't changed my signature in a few days. Always nice to have new perspectives on my moanings. :blush:

So what's next on your list of stuff to do?

17 days is only 3 days over 2 weeks :lol: How close does that sound!

Erm quite a lot :blush: Been a little lazy with it recently.
Mikes suit
Flowers
Ring
And little details.

It doesn't seem a lot actually, maybe I'm just getting stressed for no reason.

We have a photographer though :happydance: A mate from work who is fab apparently. She's doing it as our wedding present. xx

Lists for me were double edged swords. :haha: At times they were good, like helped me put into perspective that it wasn't really that much, other times they overwhelmed me to the point of wanting to cry! :rofl:

Awesome for the photographer! We have a friend doing ours as a gift as well. :mrgreen:

This is what we have so far

Itinerary
1. Ring Civic - Change the room + ask about big table for food + do we have access to night before + How many tables are there + How many can fit in
2. Sort music with Dj - DONE
3. See about the dogs going to mums the night before the wedding. -DONE
4. Speak to work about ordering food from there
5. Sandwiches, what is a full sandwich
6. Make money and card box. Get box from work, purple wrapping paper, print off sign
7. Box all plates, cups etc up ready to go.
8. Choose song and make cd for walking down aisle music. While people are sitting. And signing register and walking out
9. Buy flowers- Bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet X3
10. Buy rings
11. Buy Mikes suit
12. Find out if Ruth is wearing a dress or suit
13. Get presents for Parents, flowers for females and chocolates for males If budget allows
14. Ask my dad if he’ll do a speech and mikes dad? –DONE DAD WON’T
15. Confirm cake plan with Sam - DONE
16. Buy mini people – Chatwins
17. Cupcake stands. DONE

I know there is loads missing, I'm going to sit with Mike and get it done tomorrow hopefully.
xx

Sandwiches are sorted :happydance: They're being delivered at the civic at 5pm xx

Yeah I'm good thanks hun, just a bit :wacko: about the colour scheme and where to buy dresses from :dohh:

Don't stress hun, plenty of time :hugs: Give it time and you might decide on something you love xx

Nothing seems to be jumping out at me :wacko:

I really love the blue, it's just a case of finding dresses to suit everyone, :rofl: I'm really tempted to tell Nikki just to find her own dress in Royal Blue :p

Just read through this whole thread :flower:

Your wedding dress is STUNNING! Love it xx

Nothing seems to be jumping out at me :wacko:

I really love the blue, it's just a case of finding dresses to suit everyone, :rofl: I'm really tempted to tell Nikki just to find her own dress in Royal Blue :p
Something will jump out at you eventually. Or like me, you get so stressed with it you'll just say fuck it and chose the easy option :haha: xx

Just read through this whole thread :flower:

Your wedding dress is STUNNING! Love it xx

Thanks hun :kiss: xx

:rofl:

what did jump out was like pastel colours for the bridesmaids, but then the blue bouquet looks amazing :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->