Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Oh love the bridesmaid dresses too, hope they fit ok :) xXx

Ooo alo Nik :) Glad you got back ok :hugs:

Fankoo darlin! I still want you to see the dress on in the flesh!
As for littluns dresses, I got Jess a 7-8 years one ... I should recieve them this week and I *hope* that they're ok! If not, I'll return them and I have a couple of back up dresses on standby which I'll link to you if I have to return these ones :thumbup:

Ahh wow Nix you look beautiful in that dress! So exciting!! Cant wait to see real piccies on the big day :D

Thanks hun :hugs:

I'm another 2lb down this week :happydance: Yay! Ever closer to my dress fitting perfectly hehe :D I ordered a Zumba Fitness DVD last night, and want to start classes in the next couple of weeks so I'm hoping that'll add to the weight loss :D

The flowers are hopefully coming this week :D I received the groomsmen button holes yesterday. The red roses are a little darker than I would have liked but they'll be fine, I had to wait too bloody long for them to order some different ones now!

As for the flower girl dresses, I'm a little worried about them still, worried that the ivory colour on them wont be right (that one will lighter or more yellow than the other) but I do have a couple of other dresses in mind if that's the case :thumbup:

Tis at Elisha's High school Nik :) She said they used to do them there a few weeks back and she's going to find out this week if they still do em. If so, wanna come along too? xXx

Will do Nik, I'll letcha know as soon as Elisha finds out :) xXx

Looks like I have a wedding post box too for our cards (we've asked for cash) My best friend from high school makes them as part of her Wedding paraphanalia business and I didnt even know! I spotted a piccie of it on my FB newsfeed.... anyways, turns out she wants to make one up for us for free in our colours :happdance: Here's the post box..it's really fancy but I love it :haha:

Oh and feel free to add her page if you're on FB.. she's based in Germany and makes some gorgeous bits for weddings :thumbup:

The link wouldn't work for me, it said content not available :( but yay that she's making you something in your colours for the wedding :happydance:

There ya go :) I managed to save the pic instead!

I wont be having the bird cage on the top, and the colours will be red and ivory :thumbup: Tis gorgeous!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• Postbox.jpg
    Postbox.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 7
Oooo snice! Just make sure Shaun and my dad don't get any urges to empty n sort it :p xXx

Found a fabulous site to get the busy bags for the kiddies .. really cheap prices but lots of goodies in the bags! :thumbup:

I thought about doing them myself but buying it all, it would cost alot more than the £3.50 per bag, and I can always add to them if I see anything else :thumbup:

Ah that post box is lovely.

I will be making ours, I really cant wait. I liked to stacked formation, as it gives the allusion of presents!

:flower:

Where did you get your kiddy bags, I'm struggling as the ones I I've seen just have rubbish in them?! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->