Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Ok I've made the decision now.. I'm sending the dresses back. I'm finding myself still looking for flower girl dresses so that must mean I'm not completely happy with them eh?
I've contacted the seller about return and refund so hopefully I'll hear back soon from them!

In the meantime, I'm still on the lookout for reasonably priced flower girl dresses... must be matching, one in aged 18-24 months and one in 7-8 years ... the hunt continues ;)

I am running myself round a bit but its all for a good cause. Got to look after my nan, bury my grandad and get this bloody degree done, not to mention work to bring home the bacon! I can do this though. Its made me strong. xx

Awww bless you hunny, you have a hell of alot on your plate at the moment, be careful and take care to look after yourself too! :hugs:

On a brighter note... I've contacted the seller of those flower girl dresses and he seems ok with me sending them back :happydance: So they'll be posted off today!
I've also ordered some very similar ones but I did message the seller first to make sure that the colour was indeed ivory and not pale yellow :haha:

This is Evie's dress. I've had to get Jessie's dress in a 5-6 because the sizings seemed to be quite large so I'm hoping it'll be ok.. if not then I can always change it :) The good thing is that they're both EXACTLY the same apart from the size :happydance: Fingers crossed these ones will be fine :D

Can't see the dress hun, it says that the listing has ended but I'm sure it's lovely!

Glad you went with your instincts with the other ones, you have to be 100% happy with what you have, no settling on your big day! :) xx

Hmm ok ... does this one work?
The piccies are a little dark, so I'll take a better pic of them when they get here :)

Hehe yeah that's what I thought.. .the dresses are quite "fairy"-like and instead of bouquets or flower baskets, they have flower wands so the dresses go really nicely with the wands ;) I'm tempted to get them some fairy wings too :haha:

Aw :) I've heard of the flower wands, but I've never seen one! Have you got any pictures of them? xx

There you go hun :) Perfect for toddlers! Or even little girls aspring to be fairies ;) I just hope they dont start clouting each other with them tho :rofl:

Attachments

• P4170085.jpg
    P4170085.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
Aw they're really pretty! Just right for toddlers :) I'm keeping flowers to a minimum for the younger ones too lol xx

Oh the wand is lovely!

I wish Amara could have some sort of flowers, but I dont think they would last long with her, she might try and eat them! :haha:

On a brighter note... I've contacted the seller of those flower girl dresses and he seems ok with me sending them back :happydance: So they'll be posted off today!
I've also ordered some very similar ones but I did message the seller first to make sure that the colour was indeed ivory and not pale yellow :haha:

This is Evie's dress. I've had to get Jessie's dress in a 5-6 because the sizings seemed to be quite large so I'm hoping it'll be ok.. if not then I can always change it :) The good thing is that they're both EXACTLY the same apart from the size :happydance: Fingers crossed these ones will be fine :D

Ooo I hope 5-6 fits :s some of her 6-7s are tight Nik :( xXx

If it's too small darlin, or only has a little growing room, then I can always send it back and get the next size :)

Tell ya wot.. what's her chest measurement? You got a tape measure handy? xXx

I have one upstairs will grab it in a sec, on the fone xXx

Just adding the measurements of the 5-6 dress....

Aged 5-6
Chest - 28 inches
Waist - 26 inches
Length - 33 inches

Jay's gangster spats shoes arrived!!! Wooohoo! :happydance: They're actually really nice and will look soooo smart with his tux!
Oh and I bought another bridesmaid dress for Elisha, it was only £7.60 from Ebay and I think this might be a better one for her.. just above knee length like she wanted, it's a size 14 with a lace up back... she has really big boobs so a size 12 like the previous one probably wont fit across the chest, no matter how much weight she loses! This one will give her a little more space and the option to tighten up the waist too :thumbup:

Attachments

• P5180036.jpg
    P5180036.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2
  • P5180037.jpg
    P5180037.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 3
Oh and here's a pic of my wedding ring.. It's actually an eternity ring but it looks very similar to the shoulders on my engagement ring and compliments it perfectly, which is what I wanted :cloud9:

And it was a bargain too! :thumbup:

Attachments

• P4270127.jpg
    P4270127.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3
Hmmm so it'll fit her now, but probably not in 3 months I'm guessing? What do you think? How quickly has she been growing lately?

The 7-8 years one has a chest measurement of 30inches... but I thought it might be too big? :shrug:

It does say that there can be a variance in the size of up to an inch.. let's hope its a variance of on the big side eh :haha:
If not, then I can send it back and get the next size up :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->