Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Here you go hun - Busy Bags

There's some nice little bits in the bags and very reasonable prices :thumbup:

Flower girl dresses arrived today.. they're actually yellower than I thought they'd be!

You cant really see it in the pics either but I've taken pics with and without a flash ...

First 2 pics are with flash, last 2 are without. As I say, the pics dont really pic up how yellow they are .. I've put them against my ivory wedding dress and they dont look too bad, but I dunno :shrug: I'm a little disappointed :(

Attachments

• P5170027.jpg
    P5170027.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
  • P5170028.jpg
    P5170028.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 5
  • P5170029.jpg
    P5170029.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
  • P5170030.jpg
    P5170030.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4
Evie in her dress :cloud9:

J thinks it's fine, not too yellow and it looks gorgeous on her! :thumbup:

I wont be putting a vest on her that day btw!

Attachments

• P5170033.jpg
    P5170033.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 9
  • P5170034.jpg
    P5170034.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 6
She looks gorge nik, if you are at all unhappy contact em about sending them back, don't settle for summink if ur in doubt..... From what I see Evie looks gorgeous in it but you know what you want and if that ain't it, get it sorted :) xXx

Evie in her dress :cloud9:

J thinks it's fine, not too yellow and it looks gorgeous on her! :thumbup:

I wont be putting a vest on her that day btw!

Awwww look at her, ur gonna have the best looking fower girls/bridesmaid in the world! I'll pop round and try Jessies on one day too, actually I was wondering if you would do my barnet again.... lightish brown... not too light tho, getting fed up of the red now xXx

I'm pretty sure it's probably just me eyes LOL! That's what J reckons anyway ;)

It does look gorgeous I have to say, much nicer on than off if you know what I mean! It has plenty of growing room around the chest area and only a little growing room on the belly but I dont think her belly's gonna get much bigger now tbh ;) If anything, it's getting smaller as she's getting taller! So it should still fit come September :)

I'll give you Jessie's tomorra and you can take it home and try it on her.. just to make sure there's gonna be a little room for growth more than anything! If you dont think she'll fit into it in 3 months, then I'll send them both back :thumbup: But I need to do it within a week of receiving I think? So if you could let me know on Thursday morning if it fits her or not then great :)

Yup no problem re the hair :) Well I can give you Jessie's dress tomorra evening when we meet up for Zumba :happydance:

The flower girl dresses look lovely hun :)

I'm here to stalk! hehe xxx

Hehe always good to have another stalker :hi:
Pull up a chair, grab a cuppa and a cookie :haha:

LOL you and me both hun! Save me from the cookies!!! :hissy:

hiya mynx honey, just come in for a catch up!!! hope everything ok? xxx

Everything's good sweetie! Have missed seeing you around! Hope you're not running yourself into the ground young lady?!?! :hugs:

MYNX... I was looking at dresses and I stumbeled upon this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bridesmaid..._1_2?s=clothing&ie=UTF8&qid=1305656592&sr=1-2

It looks white compared to your pics you posted, and you can actually buy it in pale yellow, so did the person list ot white?

HTH

:flower:

The person listed it as cream/ivory.. even the labels say cream... but yes, I agree it does look very pale yellow! They did have them in blue and pink I think on Ebay?
I may well send them back because of the colour, I need to see what Nikkinoonoo thinks too, tis always good to get a second opinion!

Hello :wave: evie looks really cute in her little dress ^^
I think cream is a kind of undefined colour really. It always has quite a lot of width in the spectre to either side I think.

Hi Morri :hi: Thanks hun!

Yes, I agree with you there, it does seem to have a very wide spectre! It so difficult to tell from piccies too, you cant tell how "yellow" the cream colour is!

DO they look really yella compared to ur frock nik? xXx

I think they do yeah. My dress looks much creamier in comparison.

I've seen another pair of dresses that are almost the same so I've messaged the seller to ask exactly how "ivory" they are lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->