Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

:happydance: That's awesome!

I don't need anything under my dress, its got like 10 layers of crinoline under it already! The good thing to is after the wedding you could always sell all the undergarments and make some money back! :happydance:

Are you planning to keep your dress or sell it? I want to sell mine (we have no space for it) and everyone is horrified! They think I should keep it in case Claire wants to wear it for her wedding some day. :shrug:

Wow. That's some petticoat. I have petticoat envy :blush:

I can't wait to see the updated pics.

Ordered the flower girl dresses today. The sleeves and the bodices are very slightly different but that shouldnt matter too much should it? They're the same colour, and shape and the skirt part of the dresses are identical, so they should look almost the same ;)
Also, ordered J's shoes at last! He wanted some black and white gangster spat style shoes so that's what he got :haha: They'll look great with the black tux :D

This is Evie's dress ... the other dress is almost identical except the shoulders are double spaghetti straps ... does it matter that their dresses are a little different? Here's the other one...

J's gangster spats shoes :haha:

I think the dresses will look really cute together hun :)

Updated list :happydance:

Still to Get
Bridesmaid Shoes
Flower Girl's shoes and socks
Busy Bags
Gifts for the wedding party
Wedding Post Box for cards etc
Basket/box to put buttonholes in
Wedding Car ribbons
My wedding makeup + lashes
Wedding Undies/lingerie

And that's pretty much it!

I've decided on some of the gifts now -
Jay - A watch with an engraved message on the back
Bridesmaid - Personlised compact mirror
Flower Girls - Personlised Trinket boxes
Best Man - Personalised Cufflinks or wallet
Jay's Parents - Large silver engraved frame to put a decent wedding pic in :)
My Dad and step mum - Large silver engraved frame to put a decent wedding pic in
Jay's sister - Not sure yet
Our friends doing the Photographs - Not sure yet

Chosen our music now, just need to sort out additional vows :thumbup:

Ooooh its getting nearer! And things are starting to come together :D

Love the cute dress for Evie xx

J has bought my wedding pressie :happydance:
It's a Links of London bracelet with some charms on that someone on here was selling (brand new, never worn etc) I was going to get it for Elisha as a bridesmaid gift but she already has one - it's seen better days, granted, but she has one and I dont :haha: - so J thought it would be better for me as I've always wanted one ;)

I'll be getting him a new watch (his is pretty knackered) and I'll get an inscription put on the back ... nothing fancy, just a momento of our day :cloud9:

Aww that's lovely. I love my LoL bracelet, don't wear it enough but it's so cute xxx

Piccies of me in the dress with the 4 hooped petticoat under :)

Please excuse the state of the mirror and my face :haha:

Eeeeeeee I'm excited now!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• P5140024.jpg
    P5140024.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 14
  • P5140025.jpg
    P5140025.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 14
  • P5140026.jpg
    P5140026.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 12
  • P5140030.jpg
    P5140030.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 10
Aww thanks hun :hugs:
Still got some pounds to lose cos there's still a gap at the back (hence why no pics of the back :haha:) and I have the dreaded builders bum poking out the top of the corset but I hope I can lose it by the time of the wedding :D

I LOVE THE DRESS!!! :happydance:

:cloud9: You look fabulous hun! The petticoat really does add that extra little somethin' somethin' for sure!!!

P has a pair of Doc Martin spat shoes that he wears to work all the time. :haha: He loves them!!!!

Thanks girls :) When I first started looking at dresses, I thought maybe I was too old for a dress like this but then when I saw this one and fell in love, I thought "sod it! I'm only doing this once!" :cloud9:

I know what you mean! I thought my dress was a "young" dress and that I wouldn't be able to pull off wearing it... but I loved it too much to care! :haha: Besides, everyone who will be at your wedding love you and will be too busy being happy for you.

Besides, the dress is too pretty for anyone to have a doubt. Amazing how hard we are on ourselves eh?

Besides, everyone who will be at your wedding love you and will be too busy being happy for you.

I'll second that, and as we all say you look amazing. Like a proper princess. You know what the pic kinda reminded me of?? :blush:

Cinderella :blush: I know it's not the same dress, but that's who you remind me of

https://www.clipartdb.com/data/media/18/cindarella_white_dress.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->